12

"Okay, well I always noticed Tara around school, with you of course. Both of your lockers were just down the hall from mine, but anyway the day she started coming over because of Mali, I always thought that her innocence was just a cover up, it's a boy thing. Anyhow then I seen her dancing and singing in my kitchen one day after practice. I actually laughed a little because it was entertaining." He laughed and I slapped him as he continued.

"I helped her bake that day because I felt bad that my sister was too busy to help with something that was for a good cause. Along with the fact that I didn't want her to do it alone when she was originally supposed to do it with my sister. As always, I clean up her mess. But Tara and I ended up making a mess and it was pretty fun. Then the day I hung out with you, Tara and I had studied at her house that day. That's kind of where it started." He looked at me for permission and I nodded.

"As we were helping each other, Tara got up to get water and almost fell but I caught her. We were looking at each other and we both just leaned in. It went from kissing, to making out and we noticed that clothes were disappearing. We ended up in her room and I asked and she nodded, that's where we did it and I took it." He finished. As he was saying most of it, I remembered it all, to look back now, it's amazing how close we are.

"You took wha-?" Allison asked but shot up from the bed, "He's the one that took your virginity?"

I looked at her and nodded.

"You told me it was some guy from another school."

"I'm so-" I started but she cut me off.

"Don't even say sorry, just continue the story." She said a little irritated.

I sighed and nodded, taking a deep breath and continuing the story. "After that, he stayed over. I woke up in his arms, I was a little confused but when I seen him I realized what had happened. He woke up after and noticed he wasn't home. He checked his phone and Mali had called him over 10 times. He called her back while I tried to find my clothes, he just tossed me his shirt while he was talking to Mali and pulling on his pants." I laughed, remembering how Mali yelled at him through the phone.

"After he got done with the phone call, he came downstairs and in the kitchen where I was. He kissed me and told me to come over around 4:30 so we could talk about what happened. I nodded and was going to give him his shirt back but he insisted I keep it and I watched as he threw on his hoodie, kissed my cheek and left. I'll be honest, I still have that shirt. It's somewhere in my room." I said, looking at Calum. "I'll give it back to you once I find it."

He shook his head, "Keep it." He smiled and I continued.

"I didn't want to go because I knew that the whole 'that was a mistake' speech was coming but I grew a pair and went anyway. When I arrived Mali opened the door a little surprised to see me. Calum came down and called me over, Mali had a confused look on her face when Calum and I went to his room. Anyhow we were sitting on his bed, silence arose till I finally spoke. I told him how I knew it was a mistake and such. But he didn't think that, which surprised me." I said.

"I'm the one who suggested we have a small friends with benefits thing." Calum spoke. "I wasn't with anyone and neither was she. It was kind of an escape for the both of us."

"How long?" Alli asked.

"A couple weeks to a month." I said. "But we ended it before we got to the second month. I actually ended it."

"She came to me one day and told me no more benefits because she was getting distracted. I agreed because I was falling behind in soccer. But we agreed to put what we did aside and be friends." He said shortly after me.

"Neither of us were expecting to be as close as we are today, with what we did." I said, looking at her.

"You kept it from me for that long." She said and shook her head then looked at me. "But why end it? You say school but you were doing fine Tara."

"Doing fine?" Calum asked. "You told me you were falling behind a couple classes."

"Guess I wasn't the only one she was lying to." Alli scoffed.

I swallowed and looked down at at my hands, sighing. "I just couldn't do it anymore."

"What do you mean?" Calum asked. "We were doing fine, it was weekends and the occasionally Wednesday nights."

"That's what you were doing on the weekends. Hmph." She said.

"I mean I just couldn't." I said, looking at him.

"I don't understand. Did I do something wro-" He started but I cut him off.

"For fucks sake Calum! I fucking fell in love with you!" I shouted, standing up.

"What?" He asked, a bit taken back.

I shook my head, "Nothing. Just forget about it." I said, grabbing my jacket. "That's everything Allison. I'm going to go." I turned around but felt a grip on my arm, pulling me back.

"No. I'm not going to forget it. You loved me, why didn't you tell me?" Calum asked, looking at me.

"Because I knew you'd never love me back. Hell, you found another girl to toy around with after me anyways." I said, looking back at him.

"You should have told me." He said slowly.

"What difference would it have made Cal?"

"We would have been together Tara. Were you really that blind?"

"What?" I asked.

"Why do you think I suggested the whole friends with benefits crap? I liked you."

I looked at him and closed my eyes, taking a deep breath and opening them again, seeing his dark brown eyes staring back at mine. "You liked me but now you don't. You have Haley and I have Ethan. Remember, how we decided to just stay friends? Well looks like everything that happened wanted us to stay friends." I said.

"You've got to be kidding me right now." He said.

"What Calum? Do you expect me to just drop Ethan and jump into your arms? You don't feel that way about me anymore. You just think you do because I told you how I felt before."

"Again. You should have told me." That was the last thing he said before he walked out the door.

I sighed and went for the door till Allison stopped me, "Tara, thanks for telling me. I'm beyond pissed at you for keeping that shit from me but we both know who was right tonight." She said calmly.

I walked out of her room and walked to the room Ethan and I were in, I didn't change, I just plopped on the bed and let out a big sigh. "Can anything get any worse?" I asked myself.

I shouldn't have jinxed myself.

A/N

There will be a quite bit of drama in this. Things with everyone in the story.

In the next chapter I will explain what's wrong with Luke and his situation with Allison and why he's so M.I.A

Hope you liked it, I say that in like every update I do lol.

Love you all xx that too lol