A/N

Hello my kitty crew! I have some news! I don't know if it's good or bad! But...okay....so I have some of the next chapter done but I know if it's good enough.....I'm starting to regret putting in Darky and Lilly....one they won't help you unit later in the story! But I'm just going to give you background info about them.

Lilly Warfstache: daughter of Wilford Warfstache, she is kind, always in the back, follows Darky every word (sound like someone you know?), she always wanted to be like her father a news reporter for Warfstache tonight, she knows how to use a gun (well her father's gun), she knows how to fight because she was a black belt, she lived in Raspy Hill all her life.

Dark Abiplier: Well known as Darky to her uncles, cousins, and father(Darkiplier), she is as hard as nails when it comes to family, but most of the time she is hardcore, sweet, and (sometimes) kind, she always wanted to be like her father but better, she wanted to fix his mistakes from the past, she knows a lot about the law, fighting, and using weapons. Her and her cousin Lilly has always lived in Raspy Hill.

Well there you know a little bit about Darky and Lilly.....now that I think about it....there names sound the same...wlep! That's me for ya! Okay there is another reason why I'm regretting putting Lilly and Darky in the story.....

THEY ARE THE QUEENS OF RASPY HILL!!!

Yes, you heard that they are the queens of Raspy Hill. That is because (in this story) the Ipliers and the Septiceyes are feared in Raspy Hill. Cool or no? Well Darky and Lilly take care of Raspy Hill and because their in LA they can't do that. So you know there's going to be chaos. There already is because Dark, Wilford, Host, Google, Light, Anti, and JG are not there......okay before I spoil anything I'm going to go! So I hope you understand why there's a delay in the next chapter....bye my Kitty Crew~