Host's past pt 1

Host's POV
The day Dark came home was a good day. Me and Dad sat on the couch Dark in his hands. I smiled looking at my new baby brother.
"Like him Host?" Dad asked me. My dad was the best I need a friend with me and he would play with me but he was busy with YouTube so he had someone that worked with magic give me a baby brother. He has Dad's DNA in him.
"Yes, thank you Mark.." I said hugging him. I sat on my feet wanting to hold him.
"Host you know how to sit when you want to hold your brother!" He said I nodded I put my feet in front of me and put my arms out in front of me to. Mark handed me Dark. He look so cute his black hair was not fully grown yet so it stuck to his head, his white shin was snow, his eyes were closed and he was sucking on a bat Binky. He yawned a little I smiled at him. "Your going to help take care of him aren't you Host? Be a good big brother?" I nodded and held my brother closely not wanting him to leave me. Mark smiled and looked at his phone. "Okay Host it's time for bed. Let's go!" He said picking me up with baby Dark still in my arms. Jack walked in and smiled.
"Here Mark let me take Host bed! You can take Dark!" Jack said I loved uncle Jack he was always the coolest person to read you bedtime story's.
"Okay," Mark said giving me to Jack. Mark took Dark when he was about to cry. "Shh....it's okay baby..Host be good okay?" He asked I nodded as me and uncle Jack walked down the hall to my room. Jack laid me down in my bed. I looked at him.
"Hey are you okay Host? I know having a new baby brother can be hard! Well that's what my brothers tell me!" He said I nodded "your 2 and your still sucking on a binky!" He laughed. Yeah I still suck on a binky and I don't know why! He pulled it out of my mouth some hair fell in my face and he moved it out of the way. "Ready for story Host?" He asked I nodded "okay what story do you want? The Key keeper? Star Wars? Oh your favorite how me and Mark met?" He asked I nodded my head when he said the last on. I always lived the story of how him and Mark met. (Now you guys can put any story of how Mark and Jack met!)
-time skip to morin-
Mark's POV
       I woke up to Dark crying Jack was hugging me then he woke up. He sighed Host was a quieter baby than Dark I know that. When Host was born Jack wanted to help. So he knew a lot about quite kids but Dark was different. This is the last time I summon a kid. Yes I summoned a demon a kid demon with my blood. I get up and pick up Dark.
      "It's okay baby! What's wrong?" I tried putting his binky back in his mouth it difficult. "What do you need?" I asked holding him up in the air in front of me. Then I remembered what that person said that Dark can or could start to develop some powers. (This is why Dark is different from Y/N! Hehhe!) he cried even louder. I didn't want him to wake up Host. Host need sleep because his a 2 year old and from what I read in parenting books toddlers need there sleep. "Please don't cry Dark!" I begged for him to stop I started to bounce him. Then he stoped crying. But he throw fire at me. I ducked it. "Okay....I think I need a demon babysitter!" I said putting Dark back in his bed. Jack laughed a bit.
      "Mark, your going to have to learn how Dark works the same thing i am have to do when I get Anti!" Up he is getting a child of his own named Anti. Now we're both going have to learn how these kids work! The door open to reveal a vary sleepy Host.
"Hey buddy sorry about Dark!" I said walking over to him and picking him up. He Wined a little he gets sad if he doesn't sleep that well. "I told you this will happened! But don't worry we're going to get used to it okay?" I said bouncing him and smiling. I could tell he was going to cry. He put his head on my shoulder as a bounced him. Then he fell asleep. "Do you mined if Host sleeps in here on the bed with me and you?" I asked Jack. He nodded and scooted over I had a Kings size bed. Because when Host was a infant he would want to sleep in my bed with me. I didn't mind but when Jack come over the bed space was small so I got a Kings size bed. I put Host in the middle of me and Jack and laid next to Host I snuggled close to him holding on to him like his life depended on it.

-time skip to later that day-
Host's POV
I woke up to no one in the bed. I got a little sad but when I smelled food I got a little happier. I look over to see Dark is sleeping in his bed. I didn't want to wake him so I stayed in the bed I was sleeping in. Then the door open to reveal Mark. He gave me a smile and walked over to me.
"Hey buddy good morning! Are you hungry?" He asked me I nodded yes. He smiled and picked me up. "Good because Jack is making breakfast! Your favorite eggs and pancakes!" He said I had a smile on my face. He walked out down the hall to the dining room there Jack was cooking.
"Hey Host! Did you sleep well?" Asked Jack I looked at him with a smile and nodded. Mark sat me in my chair and kissed me on the head.
"Here you go!" Mark said putting a plate in front of me. Mark and Jack sat across from me.I started to eat my food as did the rest of us. "So...Jack what were you say about moving at America?" Asked Mark looking at Jack. Before Jack could answer Dark started to cry. Mark was about to get up but Jack stoped him.
"Don't worry Mark I can get him!" Jack said Mark nodded and sat back down. Two minutes later Jack came back with Dark in his arms. "Okay here you go Mark!" Jack handed Dark to Mark.
             "Thank you Jack I don't know what I'll do with out you!" Mark said I look down at my plate and sighed. Guess I'll have to wait so I can play with someone. I got done early.
               "Dad may I be excused?" I asked Mark nodded. I got up and walked to the living room. I look at the clock. 11:11 am I smiled Scooby Doo should be on. I got on the couch and turned on the TV. (Really smart for a 2 year old! Well that's Host for ya!) and started to watch the talking Dog with his human friends solve mysteries. Then at the end it was just some person wanting revenge on someone. This episode was my favorite. It was where the mystery gang go to a hunted hotel  to fined out who was hunting hotel. Turns out it was the hotel Manager! (I think that was an episode I really don't remember! I really miss Scooby Doo! 😢) than Mark walked in and sat next to me. The next episode came on.
        "Host can I ask you some thing?" He asked. I looked at his "don't you-"
         "technically you already asked me a question by saying 'Host can I ask you something?'!" I smiled at him and he ruffled my hair smiling "but yeah you can ask me something!" I said siting back.
           "How do you feel about Dark? I know this is new but trust me we both are going to get used to it trust me!" He said I looked down at my hands tears threatened to come out. But I held them back. "Host you okay buddy?" He asked I hugged him. "What's wrong baby?" He stroked my hair.
"I miss you daddy! I miss Jackaboy! I miss playing with you! You putting me to bed at night reading me bedtime story's! I miss it all!" I cried in chest. Mark held me close hugging me.
"I'm sorry baby....I should've told you a baby is a lot of work! And they need a lot of attention I'm really sorry about him that buddy! But hey! We're going to see uncle Fe-fe tomorrow that's exciting!" He said with a warm tone. I buried my head in his chest. "Okay Felix is not as cool as us but he's fun!" Mark said. "Okay here! How about tomorrow Felix and Jack can take care of Dark! So me and You can have a father son day? How 'bout that?" He asked I nodded not taking my head off his chest.
"MARK! FELIX CALLED?" Yelled Jack. I looked at Mark then there was a knock on the door. I sat back on my spot on the couch and continued watching TV. When Mark open the door there standing on the other side was Felix. Okay so.....I like Felix but he can be a what's the word? Dumb sometimes....yeah dad was surprise at this.
"Felix you weren't supposed to here until tomorrow!" Mark said hugging Felix. Dose everyone hug when they meet someone? I thought maybe they do! I look back to the TV. Sighed wondering what's going to happen today.
"So how you guys been?" Asked Felix. I look down at my hands and sighed. I turn off the TV and go to my room. I felt tears in my eyes. Then I felt one fall.

Mark's POV
I saw Host go to his room. I felt bad all he wants is to have someone to play with him to have fun with him. But Dark is still an infant and there's really nothing I could do. Jack shows Felix his room and I go to Host I see his standing there in the middle of the room crying? I walk over to him and hug him.
"Hey baby! What wrong?" I asked moving some hair out of his eye. They we're the most Beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen. They we're all glossy because he was crying.
"I want you to play but....Dark, Jack, and Felix are now here!" He said with tears still in his eyes. I felt tears threaten to fall. I held them back for Host my oldest.
"Do you want to play right now?" I asked he nodded and I smiled. The door opened a little bit there Jack and Felix stood there. "Can Jack and Felix join?" I asked with a smile Host looked and saw them and nodded. They walked in and started to play with Host he looked a lot happier and more playful as if nothing had happened.