Emo don't do this!

Y/N POV
Uncle Wilford was fighting someone. Me, JG, and Jackson were hiding and protecting our selfs. We we're in a vary and I mean vary big house. JG seemed more scared to be in it than ever.
"You can't do this Emo that's Host's child!" Wilford said taking him down. "He loves her than he loves Raspy Hill!"
"Why dose he love a freaking human? She is not one of us!" Said the man. "Is that why you moved to Cincinnati than Raspy Hill? Is she the one that took you away from your brothers?" Said the man pinning Wilford to the ground.
"Y/N you need to listen to me okay?" JG said I nodded. "I know this place like the back of my hand all we need to do is get to the lab that's in the basement!" He said my eyes widen.
"you really want to know why we moved to Cincinnati than Raspy Hill! One of it is because of you! You broken Host! He was not right! You hurt Dark and Host your two big brothers! You made everyone in this house put Host in the basement and lock him up! Only getting bread and water for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! You put Host in the worst situations! Why do you hate Host so much! Host is the best person I know! He is an awesome friend a kind brother to his younger siblings, and an amazing father to a Beautiful young girl! A girl that is smarter than anyone! He loves her with all his hart something that you didn't show him when we were younger!" Wilford said Emo I think was him name was fighting back.
        "Than why does Mark love Host more than the rest of us! He cares for Host! He has done that ever scene we were little!" Emo said I felt someone pull on my sleeve.
         "Come we need to go!" JG said then I saw more that looked like Daddy and Dark. But very different. JG pulled on my sleeve again and followed him to the 'lab'. We walked in and turned on the lights.
"What are we going to do?" Jackson asked getting his breath back. I look up the stairs again sighing.
"JG where are we?" I asked looking at JG. He sighed and looked down.
"We're in Raspy Hill..." he said my eyes widen. I looked at him. Jackson looked at me.

Host's POV
All of us were running in the long dark passageways under the house in Raspy Hill. Me and Dark know them like the back of our hands because we always played hid-an-seek with Light and Wilford when we we're little. We ran through the tunnel into the lab.
"Why are in here JG?" It was Jackson.
"Maybe we can make a weak potion so Wilford can beat Emo! And maybe all the other egos can help!" Said JG. I saw they were in the lab. Mark. Checked to see if there was anyone coming from upstairs. There was loud stomping.
"Na~ JG are ya down here?" It was Catsepitceye with Kittyiplier both Mark and Jack as Nekos. Cat has a green ear and tail and Kitty has a red and black ears and tail.
           "Cat in here!" Said JG Y/N and Jackson were siting in the high seats that you see in high school Science class. Both Kitty and Cat walked in the lab.
            "What are you doing in Host's lab? You know when he comes back he's going to be mad!" Said Kitty. JG just looked at Kitty. JG is allowed in my lad just as long he doesn't make a mess.
"I'm allowed plus this can take Emo's power away." JG said. I look over at Abby she was next to Mark and Anti. She look scared. There's was a loud thud from upstairs.
"YOU SON OF A BITC*! YOU GAVE HOST A HELL OF A LIFE! YPU TOLD ME AND DARK TO CUT HIS EYES OUT! WHAT TYPE OF BROTHER WOULD DO THAT?!" Yelled Wilford. JG hurried with his potion. Then both Wilford and Emo ran downstairs. I can't have Emo hurt Y/N.

Wilford's POV
I was running downstairs to see how the kids are doing but Emo followed. He looked at Y/N who was holding a beaker with green stuff in it.
"Don't you dare hurt her!" I said through my teeth. He smirked.
"Oh Wil you've gone soft soft over a human! Why is that? Why is that little bitc* so important to you?" Asked Emo my eyes narrowed.
"Emo she holds something that you never showed me when we were little! I showed it to you and you just crashed it. You used it against me! Now look where we are!" I look to see Host standing in front of the kids. Anti and Mark grabbed Emo, Light, Google, and Dark held the kids and I think Abby was it was behind Wilford.
"Let go!" Yelled Emo. I saw Y/N run up to me and held on my leg. I picked her up and held her tight. "Tell my girl why are you so special to them?" Emo said. Y/N hid her face in the crook of my neck. I held her closely. Host walked closer to Emo.
          "Emo she holds love something that you never showed to me or the others! Now dont hurt my child! From now on Author is in charge!" Host said I smiled Emo got out of Anti's and Mark's grip. And munched upstairs. I handed Y/N to Host. "You okay sweetheart? Are all of you okay?" Host asked the kids all nodded 'yes'. Host sighed "good!" He said
           "Let's go upstairs! I think the other want to know what's going on!" Said Light picking up JG. I nodded so did Host. Abby was hesitant about it. "It's okay just stay with us and you'll be fine!" Light said Abby nodded.

Host's POV
We walked up the stairs to see everyone in the living room and Emo was probably upstairs in his room.
"Wow this is a big house! Why don't you move here?" Asked Abby. I gave her a smile.
"Because that won't be fair for Y/N and Jackson." I said she laughed a bit when we walked in the living room everyone looked at us.
"Get back to what you were doing! We're just leaving!" Light said shooing away the others but they stayed put. Light sighed.
        "Light what was that all about?" One iplier asked.
         "Who's the little girl Warfstache was talking about?" Asked a sepitceye. Light sighed I just smiled.
"Let just get back home! We are all tired! They can know about Y/N tomorrow!" I said putting a hand on Light's shoulder. He nodded.
"Umm....I know I'm going to sound stupid but just how do we get back?" Asked Abby. Wilford pulled her close to his chest.
"You will see! I'll call Abby and Jackson to be my partner!" He said with a smirk. Dark grabbed Mark and Anti held JG. And we we're back in the house in Cincinnati. "That's how love!" Wilford said. I put down Y/N, Abby put down Jackson, then Anti out down JG all three of them went to the couch and fell asleep. I felt like I could do the same thing. Mark walked in the kitchen so did Google. Me and Abby sat on another couch The was right next to the couch that the kids were sleeping on. Wilford was doing a Yandere thing like stocking their senpie behind Abby. Dark was getting Bonnie in before it rained. Light was probably doing something with Anti.
       "So about the thing that you brother was talking about...." Abby said breaking the silence. "Is it true you don't have to answer if you don't want want to!"