A small update/ shout outs

Just cause!

Gabbygames2
gabygalacticeye
Damian_Jackson123
heroes_in_headphones

These are really cool people! And I know it will make their days if you check them out and get them motivated! And to the people who think that they can't write well just keep practicing and trying! Because you will get better! Trust me! I wasn't really good writer till I started writing here on Wattpad... yes there're still grammar and spelling errors but English language is really hard to study! *ahem* Anyway! Just know you can/will get better! Well that's it for today's up date! And I'll get back to writing a whole bunch of stuff! Bye~

-Darkiplier_is_My_bae

Abi

*ahem*
Adopted by him will continue... I just need a little help... I got some of the story I want in my head... but when I write it down... I don't like what I put down... so if you have any suggestions please let me know... and drumroll please Jack!

Ahem

Ahem... THIS CHAPTER WASN'T  SUPPOSE TI BE ABOUT ME!! BUT HOLY CRAP! 26K! I WAS GONE FOR FIVE DAYS HOW MUCH READING TO YOU GUY DO?! Sorry... just a little shocked... I'll try my best with this book... I really try... any way I've talked to much and I'll see you in the next one bye~

-Abi