Chapter 1

Sky's POV
It's been a month since summer break started and I'm bored out of my mind......... This break seems endless. This could not get any worse... At least I hope not.

My brother Troy yelled for me, interrupting my thoughts.

"Sky get your butt over here!"

I groaned and got up from my bedroom floor, where I was busy making bracelets. I walked out into the living room and I see my brother taping away harshly at his video game controller, while never taking his eyes off of the TV screen.

"What do you want Troy?" I said, with a bit of annoyance in my voice.

"Wow isn't someone crabby today?" Troy asked.

I rolled my eyes at his question. "Can you please just tell me what want?"

He paused the game and put his controller down to look up at me.

"Now, Sky you know better then to roll your eyes at your big brother." Troy said, as if warning me.

"Sorry Toy." I replied sweetly. Toy was what I called Troy when I was little and it soon caught on, becoming his nickname.

"Thank you, now can you please take out the garbage and make something for dinner?" Troy asked, with a smile.

"Yeah, I guess but I thought mom was going to make dinner?" I said confused.

"Yes she was, but mom and dad called and said they were going out to dinner with some co-workers. So mom said to make or order something to eat." He replied.

"ooo can we go for pizza?" I asked cheerfully.

Toy raised his eyebrow at me.

"Please?" I begged making a pouty face.

He chuckled. "Alright, alright we can go." Troy said.  Troy got up and turned off the TV. Then he grabbed his keys pulled on his shoes.

"Yay!" I yelled in excitement.

I rushed to put on my shoes and grabbed the garbage while following my brother out the door. I closed the door and threw away the garbage bag in the garbage can outside before rushing to the car. Troy had already started the car. I got into the car and buckled up before we took off.