Chapter 12

So here's chapter 13 with Blake's POV u ready? Ready or not here it is! :)

Blake's POV

Troy had just left and I was worried about Skyler so I decided to make my way to her room. Once I was at her bedroom door, I leaned against the door frame of her bedroom door.

"Knock! Knock! Can I come in? Sky are you okay?" I asked.

Sky shook her head.

"What's wrong?" I asked again.

"You're a jerk!" Sky yelled.
"What?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Why would you date Linsey when she use to date Troy? Why would you date her when you know she's just using you? Why would you even date her when I'm the one that likes you?" She kept yelling questions but stopped when she realized what she had just said.

  I was speechless for a few minutes letting Sky's words sink in as I watched her cry even harder with her head on. her knees.

"Skyler I.... I.... I'm sorry." I said rushing over to her.

I grabbed Sky's hand and started rubbing small circles on the back of her hand.

"I'm so so sorry Sky I didn't know." I said quietly. "look at me"

I put my fingers underneath her chin and I pulled her face up to look at me. Skyler's eyes were filled with thick tears  and started running down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry I said for the second time, as I wiped a tear off of Skyler's face with my thumb before leaning in and kissing her soft lips.

So what do u think about Blake dating Linsey? And the kiss he just planted on Skyler? :/

I am anxious to hear ur responses hope u enjoyed this chapter :) don't forget to comment vote and fan thank u! <3 :D