Chapter 10

Here's the next update I know this chapter isn't as good but hope u enjoy

Sky's POV

I saw two figures that were blurred by the sun making it hard for me to see who they were until they got closer.

There was a boy with black messy hair, icy blue eyes and rosy cheeks. He was wearing a light gray short sleeve shirt with light blue stripes and black short. The girl next to him had blond hair and dark brown highlights. She had her hair in a side braid. She was wearing a navy blue summer dress that ended right at her thighs with a brown belt wrapped around her waist. Her sleeves ended at her elbows with a slight opening at her shoulders. That's when it hit me.

"it's Blake and Linsey and they're  holding hands. They are dating!" my mind shouted at me. Shock filled my body and I froze. Feeling my blood rush to my feet I began to shake. "crap this can't be." I said under my breath.

"What?" Chase asked with confusion in his voice. "What can't be?"

"I'll tell you later." I said quietly, as Blake and Linsey reached the counter.

Blake didn't seem to notice me at all. He went ahead and ordered and I stood there silently with my head down feeling the awkwardness inside me as Chase and Blake talked. Why did I feel so weird with the guys talking to each other? Suddenly, snapping me out of my thoughts  I heard a voice I knew too well but hated so much. I looked up and saw Linsey glaring at me.

"Oh I'm sorry, were you talking to me Linsey?" I asked softly, forcing on a fake smile.

"Yes, you idiot!" She hissed back. "When did you start working here?" 

"Today, why does it matter? I said bitterly.

She rolled her eyes and leaned against Blake.

"Hey baby, I'm going to go sit down okay?" She said in a whisper but loud enough for me to hear and kissed Blake on the cheek.  "Bye Sky." Linsey said, as loud as she could purposely putting me on the spot.

I felt my blood boil inside. Blake snapped his head around towards me at the sound of my name.

"Oh, hey Sky I didn't know you worked here when did you start?" Blake asked.

"Today." I said tiredly..

I was kind of annoyed that he was here with Linsey.

"Oh cool, when do you get off work?" He asked.

"I get off at five." I answered. "Why?"

"Do you need a ride home after work? I can take you home after dropping off Linsey at her house if you'd like I'm going to be hanging out with your brother for the rest of the day anyways." He said with a bright smile. I thought for a minute before answering.

"yes that'd be great!"

"Okay, I'll pick you up then, see you later!" Blake said, before walking out the door with two chocolate ice cream cones in his hands and Linsey.

What do u think is going to happen? don't forget to comment fan and vote! :)