Chapter 15

Chase's POV

I raised an eyebrow at Sky suspiciously. She's been smiling all day and I so badly wanted to know but I didn't dare ask.

"in a good mood today?" I asked.

"Yes, why?" She asked, while dipping a vanilla ice cream cone in chocolate and handing it to a costumer.

"Because you can't stop smiling today!" I said, letting a grin spread across my face.

Skyler then snapped her head in my direction. "is it really that noticeable?"

I nodded and watched as her cheeks flushed a bright red.

"She looks so cute when she blushes" I thought to myself.

Oh no, I'm falling for her. This can't be good. Stupid feelings, I can't be falling for her. We are just friends that's all, there's nothing more to this. We are just friends right?, right.

"Sorry" I heard Sky say, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"No, Sky it's ok, your smile is beautiful. Don't stop smiling." I said with a genuine smile.

Sky's smile grew even bigger.

"Okay." She said, while turning back to attending some more costumers.

I went mop the floor. When I was done mopping and had taken my lunch break I went back to the cash register so Sky could take her lunch break. She left the front counter and made her way to the refrigerator to get her lunch when I took her place at the register. Sky smiled even bigger as she opened the refrigerator and grabbed her lunch. She paused for a minute before closing the refrigerator.

"Do you want to know why I'm so happy today?" Sky asked, as if reading my mind.

I lit up at her words.

"yes I do Sky, why are you so happy?" I finally asked.

"Because Blake told me last night that he likes me!"

My smile slowly faded and I heard my heart crack falling into the pit of my stomach. I stared at her from behind as she walked past me and made her way towards the front door to eat on the patio outside.

"hey Sky" I yelled.

Sky turned around. "Yeah?"

"I am happy for you" I said, forcing on a fake smile.

"Thanks Chase, me too!" Sky said, and walked out the door.

I stood there overwhelmed with confusion and over flowing thoughts.

"Do I like her more then a friend? No I can't, can I? No we are just friends I can't be falling for her but what if I am?"

Ok so here u go the next update for the night sorry if it's not that long but I wanted to leave it at a cliffhanger because I'm mean like that haha :p anyways hope u enjoyed don't forget to comment, fan and vote! Thanks loves the next chapter will probably be up on Friday bye bye for now until next time! <3 :)