Chapter 7

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while I been having a tough time lately but anyway here u go enjoy

Troy's POV

"What do you want!?" I heard Sky say angrily.

"Why are yo-." I stopped mid sentence when I don't see Skyler by my side.

I lifted my head up to see Sky and a tall, skinny girl out of the corner of my eye. She had blue eyes and curly blond hair with dark brown high lights and was wearing a black mini skirt with a whit see through crack top that has a picture of lips and says "kiss me" on it.

It takes me a few seconds to realize who it was. "Linsey...." I said under my breath as anger filled my body.

"I SAID WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?" I heard my sister yell furiously.

I saw Linsey smirk in amusement.

"Nothing you have, but I see YOU want something I have." She mocked

This made my insides boil. "DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO MY SISTER LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN. DO YOU HEAR ME!?!?" I yelled

"Oh, I'm sorry babe." Linsey said innocently.

"DON'T YOU CALL ME THAT AGAIN GOT IT!? AND DON'T APOLOGIZE TO ME LINSEY, APOLOGIZE TO SKYLER. SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN US. YOU CAN HATE ME ALL YOU WANT BUT DON'T TAKE YOUR ANGER OUT ON HER. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?!? I yelled at the top of my lugs.

I saw Linsey's face turn bright red from the anger that erupted from her body but slowly composed herself  and what she did next was something I didn't see coming.........

So what do u think of Linsey? Do u like this Linsey chick? Tell me what u think don't forget to

Comment

Vote

And fan