Chapter 8

Linsey's POV

I felt my whole body tense and my hands formed into fists but I slowly gained my composure. An evil smirk crept onto my face and I walked towards Troy slowly as he was about to get in his car,  I reached Troy and I was finally standing behind him. I reached for his shirt and I pulled on his shirt, dragging him to the front of the car. I pushed Troy against the car and his eyes widened with fear. An evil smile forms on my face once again.

"Are you scared?" I asked, knowing he would deny it but, I knew he is.

"N.... N... No." Troy stuttered.

"Are you sure?" I chuckled, bringing my body closer to his but left some space between us.

I could tell he was getting nervous.

"Ye... ye." he cleared his throat. "yes." He finally answered.

I smiled as I got closer and closer until our bodies were pressed against each other.

"But baby I miss you." I said in a whisper.

I was inches away from putting my lips on his as the words left my mouth. "Linsey you have to go. You a boyfriend for crying out loud." Troy said.

"Yeah but I don't care about him, I don't want him. I want you!" I yelled, but only loud enough for him to hear.

"Bullshit Linsey, you don't want me. You want drama." Troy said harshly.

He pushed me away then got in his car and sped off. Leaving me there like a unwanted puppy left on the streets.

Sorry for not updating in awhile I been busy hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to Comment, Fan and Vote