Chapter 5

Sky's POV.

I wake up and squinted as the sunlight hit my face.  I flipped over in bed away from the sun and throw my blanket over my head but I laid in bed awake.

"Wait, how did I get in my room? I don't remember getting in bed last night. All I remember is watching a movie with my brother, oh Troy must of brought me to my room."

a sudden crisp smell filled my room. I took in the smell of bacon and pancakes I slipped out of bed and made my way towards the kitchen, to see my brother cooking away.

"Good morning." I said smiling sleepily.

"Oh hey, little sis! How did you sleep?" Troy asked, reaching over to hug me.

"Good." I said, with a wide smile.

"Are you hungry?" My brother asked.

"Starving."  I said, as I heard my stomach growl for food.

"How many banana pancakes would you like?" Troy asked.

"Yay, you made my favorite, I'll have two!" I said cheerfully.

My brother set two plates one for him and the other for myself.

"Go change and put on something nice. I am taking you to apply for jobs and then to your interview at Dairy Queen at 1." Troy said, once we finished eating.

I nodded and ran to my room to changed into a pink dress with gold flats. I brushed my hair and left my wavy brown hair fall down my back.

"Sky, hurry up!" Troy hollered.

"Coming!" I said and ran out of my bedroom.

We walked to the car and got in, then headed off to apply for more jobs before my interview. We stopped at Subway, Arby's. Walmart and then DQ. I walked into the DQ building with Troy while we talked but I suddenly stopped dead in my tracks.........

Troy's POV

I walked into DQ with Sky laughing and talking with her. When all of sudden she froze in her tracks. I looked up and followed her gaze to see what she was looking at. My eyes fall on a guy with black hair that was combed back. He had light brown eyes and was thin and tall. I turned to look at Sky. She had this twinkle in her eyes and a half smile on her face as her body is swayed back and forth.

"Sky, go talk to him." I nudged her.

"No." Sky hissed at me, while shaking her head violently.

"Go do it, you'll be fine. I said in a whisper.

"Ugh okay, fine." She said, and walked away.

I smiled in relief and sat down.

I'll be happy if she dates someone else and gets her mind off of Blake because he's trouble. Yes, Blake is my best friend but let's be honest here Blake is a player. He will date any girl just because he knows the girls think he's hot and all. He's never had a stable relationship with any girl he's dated and I don't want my sister getting dumped and her heart broken.

Sky came back within minutes, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Troy guess what!?" She yelled in excitement.

"What?" I asked curiously and smiled a hope filled smile.

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile! anyways what do u think will happen next?........... :D