My lif3

Jasmine ^

I had a great life

I didn't have everything but I had what i needed and a little bit more . My mom was a good mom . She did everything to make sure I had everything that I needed .

But she didn't know , I didn't know that my life would be over ..

Sometimes I would go to the water ,and watch the movement it seemed so peaceful so happy .. that I started to fix my mind and my heart to believe that I will always be like that .

Always be this loving and caring type of girl to always love no matter what because you never know who you will need in the long run .

But I learned along time ago that nice isn't always the way to be .. my life my niceness stop October, 12th 2008 .. I started to hate the number 12 it started to show up in some of its worst ways ..

The day I went running

It's was 7:30 A.m Wednesday October 12,2008

The sun woken me by its morning brightness it waking every inch of my room ..

I opened my eyes to the warm sun dancing along my face playing morning time blues for me to wake up and start my day ..

I started my day like any day wake go to hell bathroom , after that got something to drink and after that running/ working out ..

I ran everyday so this is not nothing new to me ..but today I got to run with a family friend.. the night before this day we all was chilling me , my brother his friend and my sisters and one of my close friends .. that night my bro friend asked if he could go running with me .. I didn't mind it because I New him for 5 years so I said yeah ..

Hell I was so lonely when I ran I only had my thoughts and music to Carry me the whole way ..

The next morning I headed out the house and down the street where he stayed to go get him so we could start running.

He came to the door half dress so I thought maybe he wasn't finished yet .. he invited me in and like any other day I didn't mind because he's not a stranger..

He went to the back of the house to finish what he was doing ..
and I sat waiting for him I waited and waited about 4 minutes in I started to get a weird feeling I started to get a bad vibe about this .so I got up to go outside for fresh air .

About time I got to the door I felt someone grab me pushing me back in ..

Aye what the fuck man i just want some fresh air.. I turn to see a man I knew but didn't know so well in .. a man that I never really wanted to come cross a man who looked me in my eyes and took every bit of niceness in me ..

When he finished the job he pushed me out the house saying nice run with a smile on his ..

All I can see was the sweat falling down his face, my nail marks in his back and chest where I fought him off me ..

his bitter Sweet smile killed my soul..

His body killed my innocents ..

And his mind took over my mind ..

The images of him came through my mind every hour every second every minute every moment ..

I still remember running down the street stopping my brother from his kill stopping him from fucking up his life but I was to late ..

The day he went to jail for attempted murder ..

Is the day my sisters stop loving me ,the day I got blame for fucking up his life ,the day I stop being the victim ..

My life stop the day he got sentenced..but one thing for sure he never stopped loving me ..