the love that just started loving

One thing i dont understand is life . Its moves so fast but so slow . Our heart, body, and soul is put into this . me as a person dont even want to feel or no the outcome of it .We're bought in life happy to live sad or with a brunt on us because we hurting the loves one that we are leaving no matter what we will never be happy never .. I mean we live we grow then what ?! The real life hits you its wakes you out the dreams you had when you was 4 .  5...6.. Maybe even 7 ..but i am young i am young .. So why life why .i wasn't ready for the life that was gave to me i was a young girl.  My life took away from me... my thoughts came to a end slowly  when a light from god came in wait...  (no lie guy this is how i fell in love so im going to share how i knew this little nigga became addicted)

My thoughts came to a end slowly as she walked in .At first the sun was shining shining more then it normally do the sun seem more nicer more brighter who is the cause of this ?!.and the anwser to my question came faster then i wanted it to ..it was her... Her face was low she was crying about something she was hurt ... I just had the feeling to love her a feeling where i didnt want nun for her but love i knew then she was the one to fix me she was the one who was going to fix me ..

Okay so just a heads up this chapter is an part 1 and part 2 i will post part 2 when im off work