Jemma

"JEMMA WAKE UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE. YOU TOO JAKE!" my dad yelled from down stairs. I quickly got up and got dressed in a peach crop top and a black skater skirt type thing. Putting on my converse my brother rushed I'm my room with a tooth brush in his hand. "I. Ant find my fucking tooth past in the box can I use yours" he ask I nodded my head smiling and he rushed into my bathroom.

We just moved to this town so most of our stuff is still packed in boxes. That's what I have to do tonight after school. Jake can out of my bathroom and we walked down stairs together and my dad was already walking out of the house. It was 7 in the morning way to early for this.

I grabbed my car keys and tossed them to Jake and he locked the door. We said goodbye to our dad and he was off to work. As we were pulling out of our driveway I turned on the music and rolled down the windows. It was about a 10 minute drive to the school but I could get there sooner on my bike but my dad doesn't like me driving it.

We got to school and me and Jake were immediately the center of attention. I lowered my head and left an arm around my neck. I look up to meet Jake's eyes. "Hey it's gonna be ok. Ok? Yur gonna be fine" I nod my head and walk in the school.

Following Jake to the main office we get alot of stares. I just put my head down and keep walking. When we got to the office I got my schedule and locker stuff. As we walked out Jake looked at me nodded his head and we went our separate ways.

I went to my locker and put my notebook, and history book I'm my locker and grabbed my folder for...cheaking my schedule I see it's science ok. Now to find the room. I look at the room number 143e. Ok east wing and I'm in the West wing. Great. I start making my way and truning a corner I smash into a wall wtf.

Getting up off the ground I see that it's not a wall but a person. "Sorry I didn't see you" he mumbled something I didn't hear and I got up and walked away. Entering the class room 10 minutes late the teacher says. "Ah you must be Jemma welcome to science. I'm Mr Luther. Take a seat and we will begin." I nod my head and find a seat in the back of the room.

This is gonna be a long day.