Chapter One

It was the year 2037, most of the kids have grown up but not fast enough

It was the year 2037, most of the kids have grown up but not fast enough. To others it is the second year of High School but to others it is their first year. JASPER DUNBAR was in his bed sleeping. Not really recalling today was actually the first day of school. Staying in bed sleeping. He was stuck in yet another nightmare from that week. It have all started about two years ago on his birthday. He have always been somewhat out of it when it comes to sleep. It's to the point he doesn't want to sleep at all. He gripped the sheets tightly in his sleep in which he was running. He was running in his dream but from what you may ask.

Jasper, himself doesn't even know. In which that is what scared him. He's scared to be something that he is not sure that can hurt other people. He ran through the woods as he decided to hide behind the tree. He breathe out heavily as he put his hand onto his chest. He decided to close his eyes as he tried to calm himself down. "One." He counted slowly as he tried to let his heartbeat slow down. "Two." He spoke out again. "Thr-" He started but was interrupted by a loud growl. It made him look up to see this long trail off blood. Not only can he see the color so easily but it was the one thing that was standing out the most in his dream. He didn't understand why. He looked up from the trail to notice it started to become more of a puddle on the dirt ground. Then soon he have found this body that was piercing through his view. There was another body over it. It had long claws and his teeth was going into the random girls neck that he couldn't tell.

"Jasper." Someone called his name which made Jasper just look more towards the body. He walked over to the person and the dead body as he tried to figure so who it was. "Jasper." The voice says which was becoming a bit more noticeable that made Jasper stop while looking at the sky. He heard his name third time which made him cover his ears while he finally opened his eyes. He was breathing heavily and was covering in sweat not sure if it was the bad reaction or it was him being under the covers for so long. Jasper looked up to see it was his dad who was actually trying to wake him up for the longest.

He can tell his dad was angry at him but it was really annoyed. Sure, his dad have I.E.D but it doesn't mean he will get mad at his son over a nightmare he have. It doesn't mean that at all. He was just trying to wake up his scared son. "Sorry, Dad." Jasper sounded very upset which just made Liam frown at his son.