Chapter Three

It have been a long first day of school

It have been a long first day of school. She have made some new friends today. She not sure of friends, maybe acquaintances but she knows so well that they might end up being her friend. She asked Violet to drop her and Jasper at the house. SAPPHIRE BRYANT was on the urge for some music while they do homework. Apparently their Algebra teacher decided to give them homework on the first day. Even though it was a small review from last year, she didn't like the fact that she just gave her homework. She had gym for her last period. It's good for her since she can just sweat the access all the back home. She have decided to change her clothes into something comfortable and use the bathroom while at it. She walked over to her bedroom and pulled it open to see Jasper was just sitting outside across the door. He got up while picking up his bag before walking inside. He went to sit on the bed while Sapphire jumped onto it. She scam through her bag before pulling out her folder. "I still can't believe Mr.Frogswart gave us homework on the first day of school."

"I know." Jasper replied with her arms slugged to his shoulder with his hoodie sliding a bit. "I was actually in the mood of listening some 2000's music. The one from 2005 to 2017 actually." Jasper blurted out which made her smile. She put the paper out on the top of her folder.

"You know me too well." She decided to say which made her get up. She put down her folder onto the bed before she went over to walk to her speaker. She put the aux cord before plugging into her phone. She went directly to her playlist before scrolling down some of it. She didn't know which one to choose. They are all so good. She turn to her best friend as he was just listening in. She not sure if it's her or not. "I obviously can't choose. Pick a random song on the top of your head." She decided to say but Jasper didn't respond. His face was crunched up but his eyes was wide. "Jas, what's wrong?" Sapphire decided to ask but he shook his head.

It was obvious what he is hearing is bothering him and he doesn't want his friend to hear it too. "It's okay. Let just get-" Jasper rushed his words but Sapphire came over to him which made him quiet. She guess he heard was he was hearing. It just sounded like repeatly bagging. There were a few giggles and laugh through there but all Jasper could think about that he could be scared for life.