Chapter Six

It is now a week from the Yukimura endurance of that night

It is now a week from the Yukimura endurance of that night. It brings memories to peoples heads and even the pack children but that's not why. Today, is the day that someone was closed to the pack. Not only them but the school and the town. Everyone know this person's name and it have been heard from all around. SAPPHIRE BRYANT like everyone else today is extremely sad. She have gotten a very sincere hug from Jasper. He noticed her that she was about to cry but she never broke down. He was the one instead. That person meant dearest to his family and the McCalls. It even meant much to both Kira and Lydia. This person have changed everyone lives. It was now in between class for sixth and seventh period. Her hair was up in a high top bun. She decided to go to her locker since she didn't have homework for any of her classes. All she could think about was them. She missed them so much and she can't change a thing about it.

This caused her to do a few sniffles before tears started to run down her her face. She was trying her best to keep it together but she couldn't. Her hand was at her locker while it was gripping it tightly. Her head was looking straight into the locker. Her arm started to shake as she tried to keep herself together.

"Brown Sugar..." She heard a familiar voice as her back was starting to get rubbed. Her eyes were now closed as she tried to get herself together. "Breathe. Slow it down. You are going to give yourself a panic attack." The voice went in a hushed whisper. She listened to the voice as she breathed in and out slowly. She did it a few more times before able to look up at the person to see it was Janiel.

She just nodded over him before she did a light smile. "Thanks, Janiel. You always find a way to calm someone down." She told him while she started wiping her tears away. She watched him stuffed his book into his backpack. She looked at the boy before she shaked her head. "I see that your still getting settled in."

"Yeah. I can't believe I got so much homework from Mr.Raeken and Mr.Frogswart like seriously. What the hell type of name is that?" Janiel face have wrinkled up when he heard of the name replay back into his head again. He looked at Sapphire who was just doing light chuckles. She was still a bit upset but Janiel just that person to make people happy. Even in the darkest times. "Seriously, his behind sounds like a Hogwarts student." He told out while Sapphire only shaked her head.