Chapter Eight

"Don't let them follow you

"Don't let them follow you."

It was all heard from a little boy that PENELOPE MARTIN can see with her own two brown eyes. This made the girl feel more confused than ever and it made her turn around for a quick second before looking back at boy. The boy just shook his nbn head before he walked out of her view and into the kitchen. The redheaded girl have never felt so confused over the situation. She went to get up but she fell back down to where she was sitting. It was now in a firm cushion that relaxed her butt. She stared up at the ceiling feeling a bit dizzy and hungry. She don't know how she can deal with his any longer but it starting to get on her nerves and annoy her. It is the last day in September before it hit October. All the girl knows that she always have a thing for Wednesdays. This just to show how fast the weeks have went by. The girl watch puff of smoke just went into her view. Penelope pull her head down to look at Violet blowing out smoke rings throughout her mouth. This caused the girl to laugh out loud. The African American went ahead passed the blunt to the Asian girl.

Unlike everyone else, Violet has a free period which allows her to be able to not take more subjects than the rest of the group. Penelope just happen to be in Math but she was able to finish up her test early. Which allowed her to leave. For Kat and Sebastian, they were in English. Kat just happened to start feeling 'sick' and Sebastian just happened to take her to the 'nurse.' They all agree to meet in the student lounge of the school but their's a hidden room in student lounge that most people would know about. They happen to be in that selection that is mostly filled a with smoke from the blunt. They all agreed to stay there for only ten minutes.

Penelope hair was straighten due to the fact she have a upcoming meeting in the past few days along with Violet who hair happened to be in four cornrows. Since Kat was new to the school, she didn't get the certain meetings like most the sophomores get. Some sophomores, if happen to be passing for the first marking period. They get see a few colleges that is near the area.

Katsumi just looked at it as she did a slight shrug. "I may not be able to feel it like you two can but this is the closes thing to being a normal teenage." She decide to say as she out it between her lips. She took a deep inhale and put her index finger to wait. She leg her eyes role to the back of her head a bit before she close her mouth in a certain way. Letting the smoke go inside her nose letting out what appear to be a waterfall. She finally couldn't hold her breathe no more. She let her eyes go back to where they were before breathing out a huge layer of smoke.