Chapter Five

It wasn't long enough before his family was cursing at him

It wasn't long enough before his family was cursing at him. He was already so done with his mom. He understands it was his first day of school but she feels like his mom is taking alot onto him. "Why are you yelling at me in Japanese? Emiko decided to be rude to Penelope." RYUK YUKIMURA was staring at his mom in the face. His siblings have just gotten home from school a ten minutes ago and she is still going at him. It was definitely something he didn't want to come home to. Most definitely if it was for his first day of school. He didn't need this out of all things.

Kira stared at his son in the face as she still angry at him. He is the eldest on and he should have know to hold his ground. He knew that so well that he shouldn't have fought his sister in school. Especially in school on their first day. Her other two children is there but she glad that Katsumi decided to stop it on time. She crossed her arms as she stared at him angrily before becoming confused. "Wait. Who's Penelope?" She decided to ask confusingly. She notice that Ryuk eyes did a tuck eyeroll before she stared him down. "Don't roll you eyes at me, boy." She decided to speak out to her son.

"Natalie Martin's granddaughter." He said out loud while he crossed his arms. At this point she turned to Emiko with eyes widen. He knows his mom and she kinda looks like she is about to explode. His eyes was widen for a moment before he decided to relax. "Mom. Let's relax on this, yeah." He spoke out to his mother who was just shake her head.

No matter how hard she tries, she's stills that big softie from High School. She turn to her children before she dim down. "Okay." She frown a bit but she turn straight to Emiko before she darted at her eyes. "But you will be apologizing to Penelope. You know what, you going to do it now. Let's go." Kira yelled out the last part before she went to get her keys. Ryuk and his sisters know that whenever their mother do this, her mind is set up. She opened the door as she waited for Emiko to follow her. She watched her daughter go out the front door before she looked at the other too. "You too. Go explore the town or something. Don't stay in the house all day." She concluded before she closed the doors.

Ryuk and Katsumi was both left in the living room in shock. It took them several minutes before Ryuk decided to look at hi sister who started walking away. "Do you want to see what our neighbors, The McCall's, are doing?" He hesitated on that question as he just notice how his sister just stare at him.