Chapter Seven

"I wish you guys were here

"I wish you guys were here."

The teenage girl told to her three best friends that are on face time with her. To the girl everyone seen with a innocent face, she wasn't all that innocent. KATSUMI YUKIMURA is the ones that they know that is also not so innocent through out the whole Yukimura family. It just happen to be the next day from the anniversary of Stiles' death. She tend to stay out late, drink and get high. This was when she used to do it back when she lived in New York. The other times when she lived in Korea, she will tend to skip school just to hope on a tarin to new destinations.It just happen to be the last period of the day and she just happen to skip it. It have also have something to do with history and she hates that subject.

Sure, her grandfather was a professor in that subject but she never liked the idea of bringing up the past. That's exactly what that is. Such as the huge Genocide of the Jewish people that Hitler order and white people using black people as their slave. Most of the history that have been done over the past five thousand years have mostly been bad. She doesn't need a constant reminder of it all because want to be one of the people to actually not have history repeat itself.

Besides...The Japanese girl is good at the subject so it didn't seem like she need it anyway. She's still a good person and smart even. she's a straight a student in all of her classes back in New York. It was even to the fact that she got moved up a level and she is now a sophomore with her brother. Unlike Emiko and her mother, Ryuk is the only one knowing what she be doing most of the time. He had always looked out for her as the older brother but tend to tell her no at time when it comes to certain things.

"I'm sure it's at least okay over there." One of the boys from the video chat spoke out. He shake his long hair so he was able to put it in a bun.

The long raven black haired Kitsune was walking down the empty hallway as she just did a smile out at them. They were two boys in the video chat and one girl. She went to look down at the girl in the bottom left hand corner.

That being was a biracial indian girl that the skin looks almost as if she was white. She have short platinum blonde hair that was like a long bob with pink tips at the end of them. She tends to dye her hair alot but it would always go back to her natural hair color, brown. The girl was quite skinny but kept a good slim figure. The girl have a septum piercing along with a hand tattoo of henna on her left hand. The girl happened to have dark chocolate eyes. A curved design rendered down the center of the her hand descends down the her middle and ring finger until it ends near the her middle fingertip. She ended up putting it on her left hand since she's a lefty. She was the one that always have a thing for K-Pop and Rock N' Roll. Katsumi always found this as a weird mixture to her whenever she though about it although, this have been her best friend for ten years now. To the girl, she likes to be preferred as Henry but her real name is known as Henrietta. Out of everyone she knows, their group and her family are the only ones that knows that she is transgender. Her parents didn't accept her and went to live with her aunt who did.