Chapter Two

"Welcome to Biology

"Welcome to Biology." The man have spoke up loudly once everyone was in the class. Of course, everyone was separated into groups. Kaniel is Algebra while Sapphire is in English. Violet and Sebastian are both in World History this first period but along Penelope. It was the two was left that was in Biology. CLAUDIA MCCALL is on the side with no other than Jasper Dunbar. Since they were the only ones that can stand each other in the class filled with humans and monsters. They decided to sit together. Plus, if something happens, Claudia will be the one to protect Jasper. Even though he is a werewolf for himself, he doesn't know that. Kaniel doesn't know that. All he knows that Claudia is a werewolf. Yes, she is part werecoyote too but she have claws and sensitivity hearing of a coyote. She is more wolf than coyote unlike Sebastian who is more coyote than wolf. It's a very complicated mixture but it how things is. It's with her family anyway.

Claudia look at the biology teacher as she notice how cute he is. She bit on her pen before letting it go. She turn her head to notice a person who was staring at her. Some boy with brown hair curving to the side which made her smile a bit. She turn back around to pay attention to the teacher.

Jasper on the other hand was nervous more than ever since school started. Not because of his nightmares but because he is now in a school that have mixture of supernatural and human. So, he can't tell which one is which. He is sure he got a feeling who is a supernatural or who's not but he just be guessing. That wouldn't be good for the student body. Since the town figure out about supernatural, they decided to get a bigger allowance if something unnatural happens to the school so they can fix it.

"I'm also new to this teaching thing but I can say this. I am definitely not new to this town. So instead of starting on work. We are going to introduce our selves. I'll go first." The man have stated making the class stare at him. He got the chalk and started writing his name onto the board. Making sure nobody else sees. He out the chalk back onto the stem off the board before turning around. He stepped out the way to reveal his name. He put both of his hands in his Khaki pants before speaking once again.

"My name is Mr.Raeken but you can call me Mr.R. My first name is Theo but we all know you can't call a teacher by their first name." He spoke making a few kids laugh a bit even Claudia. "I have left town to get my act together because once I was out of high school. I was homeless. I didn't get a chance to sign up for college since there was a lot on my plate back then." He decided to say as he went to sit onto his desk. "I got my act together and turns out I was actually really good at science. So, I went to Missouri University of Science and Technology. I got my degree and a few years I went to another college to get my degree to be a teacher. I was originally a teacher in Brooklyn but I decided to come back to Beacon this year." He spoke out to them as he looked at the kids. "So, that's a little bit about me. So, tell me a little bit about you. Let's start with this first row."