Chapter Four

At last, 3:30pm, school was over. Nana was going shopping with her mom. And Me, Lea and Kate were headed to Amber's place. We were craving her diet wrecker chocolate shakes with cookies and marshmallows along with finishing our business project. Our guidance counselor strongly suggested we indulged in a little resume packing, as a result, we were all doing extracurricular activities. Around 7pm, lea and Kate went home.

I'd always prefer a walk than a ride from and to home. My dad wanted to pick me up but I came up but an excuse and walked home by myself. I wanted time to think over many things that are clogged up in my head. So it's like, my time.

It was a chilly evening and I didn't have my hoodie, I tried to distract myself from being cold, while listening to "A sky full of starts" by Coldplay. I couldn't stop listening to that song, and not help but wonder what he wanted to point out with it. I'm not a hint taker to be honest, and I did not want to involve my friends.

4 blocks away from Amber's place I see a boy biking, didn't pay much attention but it turned out to be Minho. I was with a gapping mouth. It was too much of a coincidence. He then approaches.

And I ask him: what are you doing here? You live near by?

"Haven't you heard curiosity killed the cat?" He laughs

"But satisfaction brought it back" I retort as his gaze lingers on my eyes.

He then starts walking next to me, I'm near freezing like a popsicle. My cheeks are red and I keep rubbing my hands.

"Are you cold?" He asked concerned

"Yes" I said without even thinking

"I can give you my hoodie or a tight hug" he giggles

My heart was beating so fast it felt like it was going to jump out the very next minute.

"How about I get both" I giggled back

Instantly he hugs me and gives me his hoodie. He warmed my body like the heat of a thousand fires .This time we were both blushing.

Time passes by and I was a block away from home, I couldn't risk being seen by my dad with a stranger. But deep in my heart I didn't want it to end. I soon take off the hoodie but he tells me to keep it. I refuse but he insists. He then wanted me to give him my digits. I did, he then told me he was gonna text me. I had a big smile on my face as I walked away.

I look up at the sky to see if God is seeing all of this. Of course he is seeing all, and enjoying it too.

Around 1am I get a message, it was him. Telling me to sleep tight. I replied saying the same.

How did my Oh-so-simple world take a roller coaster in two days?

Well I hope y'all like it. All the characters are real, my friends are great ( not to brag) keep voting and reading. It means the world to me.

-(INT)Enzo