Chaptee Thirteen

[Please remember Amber is now Nicole, Kate is now Emma and Lea is Violet]

It was a chilly with rain clouds Sunday afternoon. After having a delicious breakfast we found ourselves back in bed and ready to watch "Riverdale". As Nicole says we are getting our PhD in Netflix. Our eyes were literally glued to the T.V all the time. We love the show, not to mention the Sprouse brothers Emma was so madly in love with. While still watching it my phone pinged, I got a text from Minho:

Hey, I'd like to take Violet somewhere. Any suggestions?

I thought of it a bit before answering, but I knew Violet liked him as well, and who am I to forbid her from happiness.

You can take her ice-skating. She loves it. There's a place 10min away from your house.

Thank you man. He replied

Not long after Violet got a call from Minho asking her out. I guess I forgot to mention Nicole and Emma love skating as well, and of course they wanted to go and as a result they were gonna third and forth wheel.

"Oh, okay." Violet muttered in confusion while staring at the floor.

We all stared at her wanting to know what was going on. Nana was still watching "Riverdale" not caring at all about what was currently happening. She threw the remote at me and told me I ought to stay home with her. I nodded in agreement and I threw the remote back at her.

"Umm, Enzo, how to say it.. Umm Minho kinda, sorta doesn't want you to come" Violet said void of emotion.

"Oh it's okay, I wasn't planning on going anyway" I chirped grinning.

"He's staying with me Violet, we are gonna have a blast" Nana hollered at her.

"Umm okay, you sure you're okay with it? I mean, I can turn him down." Violet breathed out with a slight smile.

"Violet don't worry, go have fun and if Nicole falls make sure you make a video and post it on Snapchat" I gritted out.

They all laughed and Nicole frowned her brows at me, and sarcastically laughed but she knew I was being serious.

A few minutes after they left the house, my phone started buzzing. I noticed it was Minho and I decided not to answer the call. He called twice. Nana noticed and decided to call back.

"Hey Minho! Why are you calling my Single Pringle if you don't want him to Mingle?" she said sarcastically with a smile on her face while walking away from me. She knew I was gonna chase her no matter where she went but she's fast and I wasn't able to take my phone back.

"Give me the phone!" I holler at her.

Surprisingly she hands me the phone, I was with a gapping mouth.

"He wants to talk to you, I'm right here if you want me to kick his Korean ass" Nana hugged me.

"Hello?" I sighed

"Hey, you're not coming right?" He said with a curious voice.

"Minho, what do you want from me?! You want me to go away from you and not interfere in your life but you were the one who pulled me in it yourself in the first place. You hurt me by saying you don't want me to come. And you expect me to follow your every wish without even reacting to the shit you throw at me? I don't like it Minho, in fact I hate it." I rant but somehow managed to let a tear shine through my eyes. Silence follows.

"You hurt?" Minho breaks the silence with guilt in his voice.

"Yes" I reply

"I'm sorry, I have to go" he says, I could feel a slight change in his voice.

"Bye" I hollered at him.

I went back to Nana's room. I'm assuming she listened to the entire conversation, she's not the one that eavesdrops but she took the hint and noticed I was sad.

"Trouble in paradise?" she says hoping I'd smile.

"Only you to make me smile Nana" I smile at her and hug her.

"I know, I know. I'm amazing" she said while I hugged her.

"If you want I can talk to him, find out what's his deal really is. I don't want you to get hurt nor used. But it must remain between us" she said concerned.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked while curiosity took over me.

"Leave it to me" she said with a cheeky grin while her hand was in a bowl of Cheetos.

"I don't want you to torture the poor guy to death" I said while frowning my brows.

"Means to and end Enzo, Means to and end" she smiled at me.

Hey y'all.. this is chapter thirteen. I'm so so sorry it took me so long and I'm sorry for changing the characters names. I know it's really confusing but it had to be done otherwise I couldn't keep on with the story. Please comment and vote. It means the world.
With love
-(INT)Enzo