Chapter Sixteen

"Real love doesn't meet you at your best. It meets you at your mess."

Enzo's POV

The day went by slow like turtle slow. Advanced Placement classes were sucking the life out of me. Violet told me she's been texting Minho a lot lately, but she thinks he wants to take things slow provided they haven't kissed... yet.

Minho was sitting alone in class. He was deep in thought most of the day, and looked at me a lot, I mean A LOT. Every time I glanced over at him, he was staring at me, trying not to make it obvious but in the end failing.

Every time I would catch him, my heart would race, knowing that we are surrounded by people and that among those people there's Lea made me feel a bit uncomfortable.

A few hours passed by and it was finally lunch hour. I don't know what's been happening to me, just looking at my lunch tray would make me sick.
"I think I might skip school for a while, after all constipation is my best friend." I said to myself. I lost myself in thought and noticed my friends were ahead of me. People, come back here! Ugh I need to stop talking to people telepathically. They never reply back.

Minho's POV

I spent most of my dad staring at Enzo. Ugh I just couldn't help it. I knew he caught me looking at him, which I didn't want to happen but still, I wanted him to know he had my undivided attention.

I was about to reach Enzo until a pair of hands pulled my hood and I fell down along with the person who pulled me. I looked up at Nana who was winking at me. I slapped her. Her jaw fell as she grabbed her cheek.

"What was that for!"

"I could've died..."

"Nu uh!"

"Yes uh!"

"Anyway, hi" She hugged me. One of our teachers blew a whistle at us because we were just sitting on the ground. My butt was becoming numb.

"Why aren't you with the rest of your friends?" I ask with hopes that she will explain her irrational behavior.

"Oh you mean with Enzo or Violet?" She teased.

I stared at Enzo. He looked so beautiful. Why! I thought I drooled so I looked away and began talking with Nana. She was looking up at the ceiling and then she dropped her gaze at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"I know you like him". She swung her arms from side to side.

"Like...who?"

"Enzo, who else"

"What are you talking about?" I asked nervously.

"The way you look at him," she smiled at me. "You don't look at someone like that unless you're in love."

"What, pfff, What are you on? Crack? Weed? Give me some too." I murmured.

"I can keep your secret Minho" she assured me and took out her pinky finger. "PinkyPromise?"

I gulped. If I take the pinky promise then I'm telling her I like Enzo. I don't know about love... but like hell yeah. I sighed and took her pinky in mine. I hope I don't regret this later...

"Yes! I knew it!" She hissed silently.

She stuck her tongue out to Enzo as he passed us and looked like he saw a ghost. I'm still feeling a little awkward about admitting I like boys with my finger. Wow! If I said that out loud I bet people would mistaken that was ver wrong. Very.... naughty.

Hey y'all.. I truly hope you like this chapter. I'm sorry if it's confusing writing Minho's POV. You will soon find out what Nana had planned.

Drama is coming...

Please vote and comment. With love...
-(INT)Enzo