Chapter Ten

"Wake up, Wake up! Amber hollers at me.

"What?" I sigh.

"There's a black Range Rover that's been honking for about 20 minutes outside" Lea rolls her eyes.

"Fuck my life, that's my dad" I say as I jump out of bed to get ready.

As I go downstairs I see Amber's mom, who was astonished I was there since she did not see me arrive.

"Morning" I greet politely as I find my way out of the house, she looked at me in confusion.

My dad abides when I make him waste time, patience is not one of his strengths. Aforementioned he's borderline obsessive with me, therefore he must keep track of every step I make antagonizing every single moment of my life.

"I've been here for over an hour" my dad hollers at me.

"It's been twenty minutes, don't overreact dad" I look at him trying to calm things out.

"We are late for brunch with my coworkers" he looks at me.

I hated brunch with him. Food is delicious I won't deny it, but I tend to die of boredom provided there's no one I can actually talk to, nor I'm allowed unless asked to. I was there figuratively and it drove me bonkers.

After two tedious hours I'm finally home, I rush and go straight to my room, the only place I could escape from the outside world. I love my room, is my fortress. When I'm there I feel like my mind can wander without any problem, I'm free under any circumstances. The room itself is a bit cold, not only because my AC is always on even when it's winter, perhaps it has to do with the color that's on my walls. I chose navy blue, my sheets and pillow cases are grey and my comforter is black. It's a bit sad I admit, but it somehow made me feel secure and I found it enjoyable.

I go and start reading some quotes on Tumblr when suddenly I get a message from Minho.

So, you friends with Lea right?

I soon reply saying:

Yes, but if you don't mind me asking, why exactly do you care?

Three minutes later I receive another message from him. As I check the banner above I could read that it said he was interested in her. It took me a moment to actually open the message and read it completely.

As a matter of fact I find her extremely beautiful and talented. I like her, and I would owe you big time if you could help me out, I don't want her to friendzone me.

I can't believe this is happening, what is wrong with him? And what was wrong with me is more important. How could I have false impressions and how on earth would I let my feelings for someone I don't even know grow so fast inside me.

My response was: Okay

I turned off my phone after sending him that message letting sleep overtake me again, I didn't want to think moreover overthink.

That's Chapter Ten. The story is about to take an unexpected turn. I hope you all like it and stay tuned for more.
With love
-(INT)Enzo