🌃Plans For The Night🌃

(9:17 pm)

royalrubiphire: Guys, does anyone have any plans for Saturday since it's not our stream day?

goddamnross: Nope, nothing

egofaptor: nada!

barrycorn: I believe there's gonna be a play in Downtown LA. It's supposed to be "Othello"  by William Shakespeare.

royalrubiphire: OMG 😍😍 I LOVE SHAKESPEARE! OTHELLO IS MY FAVORITE!!!

suzykat: Well, you certainly are an English type of gal! Dan's so lucky to have you 😉

goddamnross: Where will they be showing it?

barrycorn: The Staples Center, that's pretty unusual to host a play there.

egofaptor: whatever. It still sounds like a pretty good plan for this Saturday.

goddamnross: I'm in on it.

royalrubiphire: Of course I'm in, hell yeah for Shakespeare! ✊✊👍👍

egofaptor: Make sure you remind your man, Rubi.

royalrubiphire: Lol hush Arin. And good night 🌙⏰💤💤

Rubi's POV

I clicked off my phone and set it on my nightstand. Danny finally came back to the bedroom, he was in the bathroom showering.
"Hey sweet cheeks, what were you up to?", he asked. "Since this Saturday isn't stream day, we plan to go out downtown.", I replied.
"I thought we already went there...for like that street circus.", Dan concerningly said. "I know. By the way, there's gonna be a play at the Staples Center.", I replied trying to grin cute.

"That's unusual, isn't it?", Danny asked crawling in the bed. "Says Barry!", I said. "Oh, that guy.", Dan teasingly groaned rolling his eyes. He then scooted close to me hugging me close to his chest, I could smell that Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort all over his body. His skin felt so soft, I could hug him for decades.

"So what's the play gonna be about?", he asked. "Othello, the one written by---", I said. "Shakespeare, of course!", he interrupts. "Wait, how did you even know, Danny?", I asked.
"I used to read Shakespeare classics, especially that one! I loved it.", he answers.

Geez, now I know why I should've known him in the first place. Shit.

"Well that's cool, I loved reading it along with my classmates when I was in high school. I was pretty interested in Shakespeare when it came to my English class.", I say.
"Yeah. It'll be pretty cool if we had a daughter named Desdemona. Could you imagine, babe? Desdemona Avidan.", Dan replied.
"I was thinking about a son named Lyric, since my mother never had a son. How 'bout that?", I said in a daze. "That too. Lyric Avidan, creative.", Dan complimented, cuddling me close.

"Why are we even talking about children when we're not married yet?", I asked laughing at myself.
"Sorry about being off-topic. Anyways, go on about Othello.", Dan replies. Then a buzz came on my phone Dan let go of me a bit and turned over. I saw that it was a text from Barry.

barrycorn: I forgot to remind everyone that I pre-ordered our tickets to "Othello" last Monday before they were sold out. So to make sure that if I had enough, Arin and Suzy are going, I'm pretty sure Ross is taking Holly 'cause she hasn't gone anywhere with us in a while, Matt and Ryan for sure wanna go, I'm going as well, Vernon is going for sure, and you're going for sure and hopefully Danny is coming along.

royalrubiphire: Of course he's coming with me! He told me that's he's into Shakespeare too.

barrycorn: Geez, I didn't know he liked Shakespeare, that's one thing you two do have in common for sure. Anyways, I did have enough for everyone.

royalrubiphire: Thanks Barry! You're always a good friend 😉

barrycorn: Aww, you're welcome! See you Saturday, have a good night.

royalrubiphire: Bye bye!

I then turned my phone off and set it back on the nightstand.

"Who was that?", Danny asked turning his attention back to me.
"Oh, just Barry. He was wondering if he had enough tickets for all of us to go. He needed to make sure.", I reply.
"Heh, that's nice of him, he's a great friend.", Dan said. "I know, he's a sweet guy.", I reply. "And you're a sweet girlfriend.", Dan complimented wrapping his arm around me and kissing my cheek.
"Aww stahp! You're making blush, at 9:28 at night!", I cooed. "So....?", he cooed, he lifts my chin with his index finger and we quickly pressed our lips to each other's.

"I'm excited about Saturday, hun.", I say gazing into Dan's beautiful eyes. "So am I...", he replied. He kissed me again, only this time, sticking his tongue in my mouth. I had to chuckle a little. He then scooted down to his pillow and held me close to his chest, he wanted me to sleep on it.

"Good night, sweetheart, I love you so much.", he cooed. "I love you too, Leigh, sleep well.", I said.