Solution 1: FAIL

Suzy's POV

It was after a session that Rubi came up to me in concern. She asked me if Danny was really gonna be ok after putting that blue liquid from the voodoo store in his eyes. I told her not to worry, and that she's being a good girlfriend to him by being concerned and considerate about him. She thanked me so much and walked away.

(5 minutes later)

I heard coughing coming out of nowhere, it sounded pretty bad to me and I couldn't identify who could be coughing like that. "Follow the sound!", I told myself. I got up from my desk and followed it. Peering around in the office, I heard the coughing coming from the bathroom.

"Hello?", I said knocking on the door. "SUZY!!", a voice cried, it sounded like Dan. "Dan! Are you okay in there?", I asked. "Get Arin and or Rubi in here, the situation in here is pretty bad, I'm warning you if any of you come in here.",  he replies in a sickly tone. "Hang in there, Danny, I'll be right back.", I said to him through the door and searched everywhere for Arin and Rubia.

Arin's POV

Rubia and I were setting up a new pool table in the old office. "So Rubia, are you pretty good at pool?", I asked. "Are you kidding me, of course I am! My momma taught me how to hold the cue the correct way. Right-hand struggles.... ", she replied. "Haha, very funny about being right-handed.", I chuckled. Then Suzy came in.

"Guys, Dan's in the bathroom, he says he needs you both---immediately!", she said. I looked at Rubia, she looks at me. "Take us there, Suze.", Rubi says. We followed Suzy to the bathroom.
"Fair warning, Dan said that the situation in there is pretty bad.", she warned. Rubi and I nodded in agreement. "Danny?", said Rubi. "Hun? Are you there?", he asked.
"Dan....I'm here...and so is Arin.",  she replied. "We're coming in there!", I added.

"Danny kept coughing really bad,  he must be sorta ill.", Suzy stated. "Don't worry, we'll see what's going on with him.", I said. "Good luck then...", she replied, then walked away.

Danny repetitively coughed for another minute, Suzy was right about it, his cough sounded awful. I creaked the bathroom door open to see if he was ok. "D-Dan?", I murmured. "Just open the door, Arin!", Dan cried. So I opened the door, Rubiphire and I were shocked in sight! He was knelt by the toilet with a watery and bloody puddle in front of him.

"Dan! What happened?!", I asked.
"That blue stuff blurred my eyes a little, making me feel blind. I ate something so bad, I vomited twice so far!", he replies. "Then what's with the bloody, watery puddle in front of you, sweetie?", Rubiphire asked. "Baby....I hurt my mouth real bad because I ran into a wall. It bled so much, I had to rinse it, but then....then I felt like I was gonna throw up.", Danny explained. That actually explains why there's a bloody water puddle.

"Do you feel nauseous?", Rubi asked coming to him. "Yeah, but only a little.", he answers. "So it actually proves that the blue stuff didn't work. I'll go back to the voodoo store for a refund, if it's still open.", I said. I walked away for a bit only to call the store.

Rubiphire's POV

Danny started coughing again, he spat out more blood along with it.
"Just breathe, sweetie.", I told him, he started taking deep breaths, even though they were raspy. I felt his forehead, his chest and his neck, he seemed to have no fever hovering his body. "Hu-hunny..... ", he spoke in a shaky tone. "You'll be ok, nothing's gonna hurt you now.", I cooed, "Calm down." He laid his head on my shoulder and I stroked his tangly hair. "Are you feeling sick, Danny?", I asked. "What do you think?! I threw up twice and I feel like I'm gonna vomit again. And also, my coughing sounds terrible.", he groaned. "Yeah, you are ill. Do you want me to go ask Arin if I could take you home?", I replied. "Please do...", he moaned. "Ok, just go ahead and wipe up the puddle, I'll be right back.", I said to him, I kissed his head and went on.