Danny Is Not Okay

3rd Person

Right after the show, as a group, the grumps headed their way out the Center. Once everyone was out, they all complimented on how great 'Othello' was. "That was the most amazing play I've ever seen!", said Suzy. "I know, the acting was on-point perfect! I mean, those actors and actresses are as good as the Hollywood ones.", Ross replied. "See guys, wasn't it grand?", Rubiphire asked. "Absolutely, Rubi, it was outstanding!", Arin gladly answered.

Rubi then looked up at Danny, she could tell something isn't right by the look in his eyes. "Danny, what's wrong?", she asked him, he didn't answer. "Dan, you've been kinda quiet since the play.", Barry noted, again Dan didn't say a word. "Dan....what's the matter, hunny? What's bothering you?", Rubia asked, he didn't reply yet he shook his head no. "You can tell us what's going on.", Arin said, "Are you having those weird visions again?" Dan slowly nodded in reply feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Oh no, this is sad.", Rubi cooed to him. "Have they gotten worse ever since, Dan?", Holly asked. With glossy tears in his eyes, Dan nodded. "How did this even happen to him in the first place?", Ross asked. "I don't know.....but, I wanna help him get over them.", Suzy replied. "Agreed.", Rubi said squeezing Danny's hand.

Dan's POV

'Don't worry, it'll all be over soon, I hope...', I thought to myself on a point of having a breakdown. Continuing to walk in the parking lot, I kept wondering if seeing visions were my supernatural powers. I mean Rubi has a power to heal, I just hope that I can see positive visions than negative ones.

"When I get back home, I'm going to see the bed!", Rubi babbled. "You say that now sarcastically, but in reality, you stay up until like 11 or even past midnight.", I said faintly. "Because I'm a night owl, babe.", she mentioned. "Yes, I know that. And I also know that you're being a little sarcastic.", I pointed out.

"Leigh, I know you're still worried about your visions, but don't worry, you'll probably get over them soon.", she stated. I sighed in worry, she was right, everyone was right, I need to get over these visions!

We finally got to the van and all got in, I sat in the same spot with my little girl beside me, her presence makes me comfortable, but not at this state. I hate for her to see me like this....I hate for everyone else to see me like this.
I don't wanna be in pain anymore, I want them to help me, please!

I kept staring out the window remaing silent, everyone else were having random discussions with each other back and forth. I didn't wanna be part of it, I just wanted help. I felt a rivulet of tears stream down my cheek, I felt like crying.

Rubia looked up at me noticing my face full of sorrow. "Danny, it's gonna be ok.", she said attempting to calm me down. I shook my head in denial."How?! How will everything be ok?", I asked. "We're gonna find a way, Dan, no worries.", Arin answered. "Do I need to see a psychiatrist, am I crazy?", I cried. "Danny, you're not crazy at all, you're fine.", Rubi said to me.

"I'm fine? How am I fine with these visions?", I questioned. "Dan, you need to calm down for a bit.", Vernon said behind me. "I'm not calm right now, Vernon, I'm fretful, worried and.....", I replied within quivering. "And?", Matt asked. "I'm not alright...", I say trying not to cry.

"We know you aren't, Leigh sweetheart, but don't worry, we're gonna help you get over this...you won't know how.", Rubi said to me. "How can I not know what's gonna happen?", I asked nervously. "You don't need to worry about how it'll happen, Dan, you'll be okay soon.", Suzy replied. Rubia then crawled in my lap and I hugged her like a teddy bear, I'm glad she's been looking out for me. "It's okay....it's alright....I'm right here....", she said in a comforting tone. My eyelids felt heavy as I slowly blinked away all those tears, but I know that Rubi and I will be home soon so that I can cry freely.