Solution 2: FAIL

(The Next Morning)

Arin's POV

Rubia's RV was there early as usual and most of us have been adjusted to it. The sign was out on her door as well. "I'll be right back, Suzy!", I called. "Okay!", she replies, I went outside to the vehicle.

As soon as I got there, I heard some things, mostly sobbing. "Rubi...i-is everything okay in there?!", I asked knocking on the door. "You can just come in, Hanson.", she replied. I went inside only to see her sitting on the bed with a crying Danny on her shoulder,  it's always a sad sight to see my best friend upset about something, I wonder what happened to him this time.

"Danny, what's the matter?", I asked him. "I had bad dreams all last night, I hardly woke up from them because I was in a deep sleep.", he replied. "Barry and Ross came over yesterday, they found a pocket watch in the yard and thought hypnosis would help snap Dan out of those visions.", Rubia said. "Turns out that didn't work. What are we going to do about poor Danny?", I responded.
"Honestly, Arin, I have no clue unfortunately.", she sadly said causing Dan to cry harder.

I sat on the bed beside him comforting him the best I could.
"Awww Danny....don't worry, you're gonna be ok, bud.", I cooed. "No I won't, Arin! You don't even know how traumatizing and paralyzing these nightmares I had were!", he cried. "Calm down, baby, we'll find another way....  somehow.", Rubi said to him. "But how?", Dan whimpered. Neither Rubi or I didn't answer and Danny continued weeping.

"Don't cry.", I said to him. "Don't be this way, baby heart, you're gonna be alright afterwhile, promise.", Rubi spoke wiping his cheeks. "How? How will everything be alright?", Danny asked looking up to his sweetheart. "At least everyone is trying the best they could to help you get over those blue visions you've been having lately.", she answers. "Two solutions already didn't work, what's all that's left?", Danny cried. "We're unsure of it right now, but we'll find something soon. Don't worry, Danny.", I responded as Rubi ran her tiny fingers through his hair, his crying suddenly began to die down a little.

"Throughout today, I hope that I don't stress over or worry over it too much. It's very unlikely to be stressed over nothing, it changes my mood and how I feel about myself. But....I'm glad that I have a great best friend and an amazing girlfriend who are both
on my side, and are helping me get through the situation that I'm trapped in.", he spoke, "I'm glad that you're both with me and concerned about me as well. I really do hope I get better real soon."

I looked at Rubi, she looked at me. We're speechless. "You guys know true it is.", Danny said wiping his eyes. "R-right, Dan. W-well, we're glad we can be a big help to you.", Rubi said nervously. "We sure are!", I replied trying to be cheery, I'm still quite speechless over what Danny said earlier. "C'mon you guys, just to be there, let's head into HQ.", Dan spoke. "Agreed.", I chimed. So we all left the RV and headed inside the office. I sure hope my Danny does feel better, I know that he will because...he's my special guy.