Solution 3

Rubi's POV

I was currently working at my desk editing that episode the boys just finished, they've been playing that new game I bought for a few days, they seem to like it. Heh, I'm not worried about that, no not at all actually. And besides, I already have a 3rd solution for Dan's problem......natural ability. I remember discovering how immortal I could possibly be with an ability to heal from not only my hands but also my pure heart.
I will try working a miracle to heal both Danny's eyes and mind, clear all of those bad thoughts of course.

I then heard yawning from across the room. 'Someone must've been a sleepy sheepy.', I thought peering around, but I focused more on editing this episode, even though I'm pretty curious. Then Ross came by.

"Editing an episode, eh? That's one way to start off your morning,  Rubia.", he teased. "Ha, whatever, Ross.", I replied. "Anyways, can I ask you about....Dan?", he asked. I paused the editing, processing the thought. "Um....well, sure.", I spoke.

"What is your solution?", Ross asked. "Well, you wouldn't keep it a secret if I told you, you're not good at keeping secrets, says
Arin.", I replied turning to him. "Hey I'm not that bad of secret keeping.", he said. "I'll let you keep this as a secret if....you promise not to tell anyone! Not Arin, Barry, not even Danny.", I exaggerated. "I won't tell a soul, let's cross on this one.", he replied.

We both took our index and middle fingers and intertwined them with each other. "Ok, tell me what you're planning to do.", Ross said. "Ok. I'm planning to....use my natural ability on him.", I confessed. Ross looked at me confused. "Do you mean....?", he asked. "Yeah, I'm gonna try to heal his eyes and his mind from all those bad thoughts.", I answered.

Ross raised an eyebrow at me as if I were kidding, but I wasn't. "I'm serious Ross, I'm gonna do it. I have a good feeling that this will work.", I said. "Do you really think so?", he asked. "Yes, with my honest heart!", I replied, "I know you're pretty concerned about Danny yourself, we all are, but he's glad that I'm with him on his side. He needed everyone's support, at least you all tried with everything you could, now it's my turn."

Ross sighed and said, "Ok, I'll let you have your way, hopefully your solution will work." "Trust me, Ross.", I replied and he walked away. I continued to edit the episode until I was done and uploaded to the channel. I then felt a hand on my cheek, I looked up and saw Danny, grinning at me.

"Hi hunnyboo.", he greeted and kissed my cheek. "Hey sweetie, what are you up to?", I reply. "I was napping in the van and came back in.", he said. "Aha, no wonder I heard a yawning around here.", I chuckled, he smiled at me. "Any plans for our break?", I asked. "Um...well I don't know, babe.", he replied picking me up from my chair, "What do you wanna do for break?" "What we've always done since I've been here.", I answered. "You mean go in the recording room and do sexual things to each other?", Danny asks, I nodded yes.

"Well.... I don't know about that today, Rubia, you know how I feel right now.", Danny confessed, he frowned a little. "It's okay, we'll do something different.", I said stroking his cheek. "But what are we gonna do?", he asked. "Don't worry about it, Leigh baby.", I replied.

Danny's POV

My eyes suddenly began watering, I feel like crying. Rubi saw the forming tears in my eyes, she quickly brushed them away. "No crying, sweetheart.", she cooed to me. I gently set her back on her chair. "We'll do something, I promise.", she said. "That's not what I'm crying over.", I cried. "Then.....oh.... ", Rubia cooed.

I felt the tears running like little waterfalls, my eyes were starting to spring a leak. I covered my face immediately. "Don't you worry, Danny my love, there's gonna be another solution soon, and it's my turn to try.", Rubia said. I really broke down crying then, my tears became larger in quantity and every sob grew a little louder. "What are you planning to do to resolve my problem?", I asked. "Well unfortunate for you, I can't tell, even though I'm your girl.", Rubi responds. "You're right....you're too good at keeping secrets, even away from me.", I wept.

"Listen, Dan, I can't tell you what I've got in mind because it'll give it away and it won't be such a secret anymore.", Rubi explains. "I understand, you're right about that.", I replied looking up at her with sad and teary red eyes. "Awwww...don't worry, Leigh my sweet love, you'll thank me so much for after what I plan to do for you, that you'd probably beg me for sex.", Rubia said. I stopped crying because my little sobbing became little giggling.

"What's so funny, thinking about sex already huh?", she asked. I nodded with a big yet idiotic grin on my face, that adorable little girl of mine chuckled at me, petting my head as if I were a puppy. "Oh Danny, you'll be fine afterwhile---- I know you will!", she said. "I know...", I cooed.

"Why don't you just settle down for a little bit, I'll be wherever you'll be at break.", she suggested. "Well...I guess so. After all, I literally have nothing to do....except be with you, darling.", I whispered kissing her cheek. "Awwww. Well you can meet me in the van then.", she replies. "That's ok with me.", I responded.

Rubia then kissed my lips and continued editing, I walked away, hoping that her solution works out ok.