😖Individual Insanity Part 1😖

Arin's POV

We arrived at the Staples Center around 4:30. No one was there in the parking lot besides us. Strange. "Maybe others will crowd at the door by 6.", Vernon said. "Well since we're the only people here, we can go wait by the door if any of you'd like to." , I reply. "We can do that besides stand around and stare at the Center from the outside.", Suzy responds. "Alright, we'll just chill by the door.", I commented.

By the time I parked the van with Ross following behind, we all got out and walked as a group together to the door. I smiled at the sight of Rubiphire being carried on Dan's shoulders in front of me and Suzy, they're so adorable together and so in love. It makes me glad from the inside out to see that they're finally together.

"For those who've read Othello in like English class, who's your favorite character?", Rubia asked.
"I kinda liked Iago, even through he was a burden throughout the whole story.", Ross addresses. "I liked Cassio, he was nice until he got fired by Othello because Iago  wanted to him to get drunk.", Suzy noted. "Roderigo was tryna get at Desdemona, he bragged about how rich he was.", Barry quoted. "I know right! Such a player boy.", Rubi replied.

Dan didn't say a word during this interesting conversation as it continued behind me, I'm pretty worried now, what's his deal? "Dan, a-are you alright?", I asked him. He didn't seem to respond at first. "Hey, what's wrong?", I asked walking closer to him, again no response. "Danny, there's gotta be something bothering you.", I said, everyone then paused when they heard me.

"Dan, you've been acting a little off....what's wrong bud?", Matt asked. I heard Dan sigh a little. "Guys...ever since we've passed Main Street....I had a scary flashback from where I---", Dan spoke. "Nearly died, we remember. We were all so worried and we thought you were really dead.", Suzy interrupted. "But I'm glad I was there in time to save you!", Rubi bragged.

"Yeah, but....", Dan said. "We understand how you feel right now, Danny, but don't worry about it.", I responded. "The good thing is we're here all together and going to enjoy the best Shakespeare play ever.", Suzy said sarcastically. "Yeah! Don't worry, Dan, you'll be fine afterwhile.", Ross replies. "If you say so, guys...", Dan murmured.

I could tell that he's not okay because of his strange tone in voice. Is he individually insane? I really don't know, but hopefully he's gonna be alright once the play begins.