😞The Strange Feeling😞

(It's Saturday afternoon around 4pm, the Grumps meet at the office, most decided to carpool)

3rd Person

"Alright guys, we need to be there early for front row seats, doors open at 7 and the show starts at 8.", Barry announced. "That's cool, I'm driving the van. I need to know who's all coming with me.", Arin said. "Good thing those who came up to me had their names written down in my memo book.", Rubia blurted pulling out her book and looking through it.

"So er, who's all going with Arin?", Ross asked. "Um...me, Suzy, Barry, Matt, Ryan, Vernon and Danny.", Rubia answered peering in her memo book. "I guess we'll be following you guys there.", Holly said. "That seems fair enough, at least you're coming with us.", Rubia replies. "Agreed, now let's get going, we wanna be there early, like Barry said.", Arin announced.

By the time the Grumps left the office, they headed their way to downtown LA.

Danny's POV

My eyes were shut for a minute, I wasn't asleep luckily. With Rubia on my lap, it seemed that I was ok, but I actually wasn't. I opened my eyes and my vision was suddenly...blue? How? I stared out the window as we passed Main Street, then a sudden flashback occurs in my mind, the day I was hit by that car and I nearly died. Is this why my vision is suddenly blue?

I could hear the screeching in my mind as the flashback happened, then the crash. Then the crying fans mourning me as I laid in the street unconscious. I could hear them say, "he's dead! Danny's DEAD!"

Dead. Something I wish I never was because my life is too....precious.

"Danny?", I heard an outside voice say, "Danny?......DANNY!!"

I was startled by a little raised voice only coming from Rubi. "Danny sweetie, are you ok?", she asked. "Oh um...yeah...I-I'm ok.", I reply trying to hide recognizable quivers in my voice. "You sure Dan, you don't sound ok.", Suzy said. "I'm sure I'm fine, no need to worry.", I said back. The van ride to the Staples Center seemed more quiet afterwards.

I don't know what to do about my blue visions. If I told everyone else, they'd think I'm immortal like Rubia with her supernatural powers. I'm frightened, I'm nervous, I'm uncalm. I have a strange feeling that I might cry soon.