chapter - 14

Shivaay was waiting in the hall for Anika. Sid was having his coffee

Shivaay Pov

Today is my first day in college, and this girl is taking too much time. I don't want to get late... Why I m feeling nervous... I could not sleep yesterday, remembering how teachers used to torture us with their stupid and long lectures and with the unending assignment... Wait for a second If I m in makeover... Then why should I have to do an assignment 😩😩?

I snapped out of my thoughts when Anika called me... 

Anika - Shivaay back to earth

(Anika's dress 👆)

I looked at her. ..she is looking beautiful. My baby girl 😍😍😍... Actually, I was checking her out... Her bare legs... I want to touch it... Shivaay control... Oh god, how pretty is she... She is mine... The way she looks at me... Where the hell is my self-control... I was want to pull her near me and make her lips with mine... I was snapped out of my naughty thoughts when.

Someone clears the throat... I saw sid raising his eyebrows while Anika was blushing... I need to escape right now.

Shivaay - I'll be waiting for you in the car.

Sid will bury me alive... Will he?? No! He won't hurt her sister by hurting me.

Anika Pov... 

I quickly dressed up...I am sure Shivaay was getting nervous; that is why he has called my name 100 times now ...he was freaking out. I was mentally enjoying the scene and gonna enjoy it a lot now ... Where is the fierce, stiff, rough, and tough Shivaay Rathod Anika Kapoors, personal bodyguard? I took a last glance at the mirror and left my room... 

I saw Shivaay standing... He was thinking... I am 100% sure he was thinking about college... I am going to have a lot of fun... As I reached the hall, I saw Shivaay was wearing his casuals, and he was looking hot... I was feeling to embrace him and feel his touch. I stood near him... He was still lost in thoughts.

Anika - Shivaay, back to earth... 

(Shivaay's outfit ☝☝)

His thoughts were broken... He looked at me... He wasn't looking at him, but he was checking me out... I was feeling embarrassed... How shameless is he? My brother is here, and look at him how he is drooling over me... What are u saying, Annika? Don't you want him to touch you? I want to caress his face,  touch his abs and feel them. I want to kiss him this instant... Anika control... How can I control...

Soon bhaiya cleared his throat, and Shivaay looks embarrassed and making me blush... He left me alone... Stupid... Idiot... Escaper...I wished earth just swallowed me... My brother is still grinning at me... Oh shit... Shivaay, u will pay for this. 😈

I hugged bhaiya, and he kissed my forehead

Sid - Be safe, baby, and use protection

Anika - What 😳😳 ... I m attending college

He laughs... I leave blushing... What the wuck, man... Did he just approved my relation with Shivaay...my loving brother, but still he should threaten Shivaay, and he is allowing me to do sex... What happened to my brother... I am still his baby sister... He should be protective and not encouraging. Maybe  Shivaay needs a tip of encouragement, and maybe me too... But still, normal brothers scold their sisters and hold the boys' throat who check out their sister but here my brother is supporting... It's awesome he supports my relationship with Shivaay, But how could he think I  am going to have sex with him... Shivaay, you are gonna pay for this... I will kill u ... My brother is officially crazy... I can't stop thinking about my brother... I love you... You are the best thing I ever got... Actually, two persons, not things 😊😊.
Shivaay, wait for the payback, baby.

Spoiler

1.

Old Friendship was a curse.

A new friendship will be a blessing

2.

Two new entries will be soon.

One positive other negative

3.

New Entry will have a relation with one of the characters. ..

Interesting, isn't it...

Wait for the next chapter

I know this is short.
Such guys !!
I hope you liked this chapter.