Epilogue #1

After 2 Year

A girl was wearing her earings looking herself in her mirror,  she applies eye liner,  lipgloss and adds some perfume on herself.  She gives a flying kiss to herself in mirror.  Her face is shown as Annika

  Her face is shown as Annika

(By ImLilMissComplicated)

Annika - Finally Shivaay will come today after two months.  We haven't meet each other in these two months not even video chatted or talked. I don't know why but he texted he was busy. How he can be busy for so long but I am so happy today ,he is coming today and whole family will be here. I am so excited . How fast years pass on. Who must have thought Shivaay will come back to me, mallika will turn witch and most amazing Jhanvi in jail. 

She closes her eyes

Annika - Thank you god for all the happiness. Kisi ki nazar na lagai

A voice comes

Annika come . How much time will you take. 

Annika - Coming bhabhi (Sister in law) 

---

Annika reaches hall and sees rishabh naina with their baby boy Aryan . He looks at them and smiles and remember the date when Jhanvi was sentenced to life imprisonment.

Flashback

The moment
"Abheer - Wait a second are you talking about kink "

Annika knew what does kink mean?  She acted like she don't know after all she is staying with three brothers and she have sister in law who shares with her everything.  She wanted to lighten the mood but as she was asking about it arnav diverted the topic so she texted naina about this topic and they both decided to divert the mind of boys especially rishabh. They both knew rishabh will be the most affected person he was really attached with his mom and her betrayal have affected him the most. It was the major reason why both sister discussed the topic otherwise which wife will talk about this topic in front of her husband and brother in laws.