Chapter 65

Shivaay was always beside Annika helping her and caring for her. Shivaay haven't left her side for once, he handed over all his specific important meeting which required his presence to Arnav. Annika was feeling very guilty, her guilt was killing her inside. She tries to remove it but she can't. It pricks her like anything, the same way Shivaay was also feeling guilty ,blaming himself for Annika's current situation and all her sufferings. He tried to forget it but he can't. Shivaay and Annika both were suffering again even though they both were hiding it but their siblings were aware of it. There siblings thought it's better to give them some time to mend their relationship on their own, if it's not possible they will interfere.

The day Annika was discharged, she was taken to Kapoor mansion. She was shocked first but later rishabh told her from now onwards whole family will stay together it means Annika and sid will be staying with them. As soon Annika heard it she wanted to hug him but she can't because Shivaay was holding her in bridal style.

Annika was in her room. Shivaay was about to go .

Annika - Shivaay stay with me.

Shivaay - I can't Annika, you are safe with your brothers not with me. Arnav had a breakup, I should take care of him.

Annika - Shivaay you were the one who stayed with me day and night in hospital and now you are turning your back towards me. Why Shivaay?

Shivaay - I can't Annika.

Shivaay leaves her with tears, Annika cries but she wipes it away before her brothers arrive .Her brothers made her comfortable. They took care of her.

At midnight

Screams from heard,  Rishabh Abheer and Sid got panicked and rushed towards Annikas room. The scene before their eyes broke their heart , Annika was crying hard in her sleep and pleading for help and wriggling.  Rishabh tries to calm her down, Sid tries to wake her up, Abheer holds her head. Finally Abheer throws water on her. She wakes up in jerk .She bursts into tears. All her brothers hugs her and curses themselves for being helpless. Tears fall from their eyes and they sees each other with pain but make sure Annika don't see them crying, so they wipes away their tears before she notices. They regret for their sisters situation, for being helpless and for being worst brothers who can't protect their sister. She have three brothers who can't protect her . Boys were upset while thinking all negative thoughts and mentally killing and cursing themselves.

Annika - Bhaiya I am scared

Rishabh - Why are you sacred Annika, your brothers are there for you.

Abheer - Do you had nightmare in hospitals?

Annika nods her head in negative

Rishabh - Annika how did you sleep there? 

Annika - Shivaay used to sleep beside me.

Rishabh - Don't worry Annika, you won't be sleeping alone.

Abheer - I will sleep with you annika.

Annika nods her head in agreement, she was keeping silent treatment towards sid. Rishabh places a kiss on her forehead, sid carresses her face. Abheer makes Annika lay on bed, caresses her head by one hand while other hand is tightly holded by her. Slowly she drifts into sleep, abheer lay besides her.

Same time at midnight

Shivaay screams " ANNIKA" . He felt it so real, he was shit scared, he saw Annika being tortured by those devil women. He wanted to stay with Annika but his guilt was killing him. He decided he can't stay away from her, he wants her and he will make sure she won't go away from him using any tactics. She is his and now he wont his guilt to take her away from him. He felt stupid to run away from her when she asked him to stay with her. He smacks at his head for his idiotic decision .

Shivaay - I won't leave you alone Annika. I won't fall weak now, I have to be strong enough to hold you and make you to stand by yourself. I am coming for you annika .

He drives the car towards Kapoor mansion. Rishabh was awake while thinking about something, Sid was pacing in his room feelimg guilty for Annikas situation, Abheer  and Annika were in their dreamy world. Shivaay wakes the whole mansion with his continously pressing on doorbell. Rishabh and sid opens the door. They were shocked to see Shivaay's situation, he was a total mess, his state was worse than Annika .

Rishabh - Shivaay what are you doing now? 

Shivaay - Annika

Sid - She slept now

Shivaay - Wht do u mean now? 

Rishabh - She was screaming and crying due to nightmare.

Shivaay - I want to see her

Boys don't say anything they know Shivaay and Annika needs each other than anyone else in this situation. They are each others cure.

Rishabh - Go

Shivaay - You are allowing me

Rishabh - Till the day my sister loves you (He grins at her) 

Shivaay - Get ready to tolerate me for your entire life then my dear future brother in law

He smirks at him. Rishabh fakes anger while he is happy. While sid chuckles at their situation but he makes a mental note that he should mend his relationship with Annika soon, he can't  bear this anymore. He wanted to hear her calling "SID" ,scolding him and punishing him. He want her to pull out her pranks on him. He misses her without knowing a tear falls from his eyes, rishabh notices it. He places his hand on his shoulder.

Rishabh - Try harder bro. She loves you, she will forgive you .

Sid - Thank you rishabh

Rishabh goes but he stops in midway when he hears

Sid - I am sorry bhaiya for everything. Bhaiya pls forgive your idiotic brother .

Rishabh smiles at him

Rishabh - You were born idiotic otherwise who wants CEO position of Kapoor industries .

Sid - What do you mean? 

He narrow his eyes towards him

Rishabh - I was kidding bro but see who is making more money .

He pulls out his collar and smirks at him

Sid - Damn you bhai. You know how to spoil emotional mood

Rishabh and sid looks at each other and laughs.