RUN!

When I woke up, I was puzzled and everything was blurry. When I came to my senses I remembered that I was in the hospital and I had just undergone surgery to replace my wrist. My wrist was wrapped in a white mesh cover. I looked over to my left and Elton was asleep in the chair next to me. Grabbing my phone and saw the I had 15 missed calls from Chase, 10 missed calls from Carly and 12 texts from Colby. I quickly called Chase, but I saw that it was 3:00am and he would be asleep. I put my phone down on the cabinet next to me and stared at the ceiling light that was above me. I couldn't wait to get out of here but I knew that I will need to have the extra tests completed. I soon fell back asleep and woke up at 9:30am. I slowly raised myself up from the bed, swung my legs over to one side of the bed and I sat up whist holding my arm close to my chest
Elton" Hey look who finally woke up. How are you?"
Claire" Yeah I am all good but I really don't wanna be here."
Elton" Why?"
Claire" I have just had really bad memories at this place and I just wanna get out of here.'"
Elton" Look we will be out of here soon, but I have to go right now. I am so sorry but Colby and Aaron are coming instead. Is that OK?"
Claire" Yeah that is fine, I understand that you have more important things to do than stay here with me." Elton sat next to me and gave me a great bear hug.
Elton" Look I would love to stay here with you but I have to go and pack all the orders for send it, but Aaron and Colby will be here with you the whole time, I promise you that."
Claire" When do you have to leave and when do Colby and Aaron getting here?"
Elton" Well I need to leave in about 5 minuets, but I don't know when Colby and Aaron will be here. "
Claire" No it doesn't matter. I think that I will just call Chase and Carly." I grabbed my phone off the cabinet, lied back down on the bed and rolled away from Elton.
Elton"Look I have to go. Goodbye."
Claire"Bye" I said with not looking back at him. I dialed Carly but there was no answer. Called Chase, no answer. I called everyone in the house and there was no answer from any of them. At that moment I felt neglected, unwanted and worthless. I knew at that moment that I needed to get out of here. I grabbed the clothes that I had on before surgery and ran to the bathroom. Changed as quickly as possible and headed towards the front door. When I got out of there, I was so confused. Not knowing where I was or where I will go is scary. I saw Colby in the distance so I sprinted behind a sign before they could see me and after they went inside I sprinted towards the parking lot. I got my phone out of my back pocket, opened the Google Maps and found directions to a local shopping mall near the hospital. When I got there I saw Sam and Kat shopping so I ran into the Female bathroom, when I was in one of the stalls I removed the battery to my phone so they won't be able to track me. I waited for about 10 minutes until I thought that it was clear but when I walked out Sam was standing out the front waiting for Kat. I decided to put my head down a ran past him thinking that he won't see me. He called my name but I ignored it hoping that he will think that it is just a random human. I thought it worked but Sam began to follow me, slowly beginning to run he continues to keep up with me. I sprinted away, turned a corner and I thought that I lost him in a crowd but he was still behind me. I ran as fast as I could till I saw Amanda coming towards me so I had to make a sharp left turn and headed into Walmart. I went straight to the back and hid in the area for toilet paper and cleaning products. Knowing I wouldn't be able to stay in one spot for long I ran out of Walmart and left the mall. I had no clue where I could go because I can't go home and the hospital would be looking for me. I remembered that I would just go back to the adoption centre and hang out with Chase and Carly.