My Family

When we arrived in New Zealand, de-planed and when we got out of the tunnel I saw someone holding a sign with my name on it. I slowly approach them with Colby, Sam behind me and Elton and Corey standing on either side of me.

Claire-" Hello, do I know you?"
Uncle -"Yes I am your Uncle Shannon. And this is apart of your family."
Aunt-" I am your Aunty Stephine. These are your cousins. Aimee, Hannah and Caitlin."
Claire-"I am sorry I don't remember you all but it is nice to meet you."
Aimee-"Who are these people?"
Claire-"These are the ones taking care of me. That's Elton, Corey, Colby and Sam. I live with them in LA."
Caitlin-"Why are you so skinny?"
Aunt-"Do you wanna head out with us to get something to eat?"
Claire-"No sorry, we have plans. Maybe another time."
Hannah-"What has your father said about us?"
Claire-"No. He never mentioned anything. Elty are we able to go now."
Elton-"Of course. We are actually running late for our booked bungee jumping time. Let's go get our bags and head off."

We arrive at the baggage carousel, quickly collected our bags and get a taxi to where we were getting our motor home. We get in the motor home and drive to where we were going bungee jumping first. First off a building then off a bridge. Elty completed his intro and the guys completed the jump. I chose not to jump because of my anxiety with heights. I helped film some clips for Elty's vlog.

Let's see what will happen next....