MY LIFE STORY

Claire" .... A few years ago, I ended up being admitted into hospital for health issues. At 9 years old I was weighing in at less that 25kg (55.1 pounds) and I wasn't eating. Than last year I was RE admitted into hospital for the same reason, but I was weighing just under 30kg (66.1 pounds). I continue to fall back into old habits of anorexia and when that happens it can last for over 3-4 months. Now at 13 I am still underweight, as I weigh in at under 35kg (77.1 pounds), but I am slowly adding on weight. It doesn't help though that I love sport and working out and that makes my weight come off. I also suffer from asthma. "

The girls looked at me with their jaws dropped. No one really knew what to say.

Kat" Wow. We are always here to help you. Don't be afraid to come and talk to us about anything"

Claire" I know but can you not tell the guys anything about my admissions to the hospital because I really don't want anyone tracking my weight just like they did at the adoption centre."

Devyn" Of course. We won't tell the guys about it."

Amanda" Well we better leave you. Just remember.. we are always here if need be." As they walked out if my room my phone began to ring. It was Chase, I jumped on my bed and when I answered it I was greeted by an alarm of music.

Claire"Hey, what's up?"

Chase"Nothing much. Carly and I are having our usual dance party and trying to take our minds off that you are gone."

Claire" Look I can ask Elton if you could spend a day or two over here, because I really miss you as well and I feel sort of alone in this house."

Carly"Please go and ask, I really wanna see you again."

Claire" OK give me a second." I walk downstairs to were Elton and Sam were still playing rocket league. "Hey Elton, would I be able to have two friends over soon?"

Elton" Yeah when and who?"

Claire" Um. Chase and Carly and maybe in the next few days maybe."

Elton" Sure, it is cool by me if you want to have them over tomorrow. I don't really mind and I have nothing planned in the morning."

Claire" Cool, thanks can you pick them up around 9;30am. Ok. Bye" I sprinted up the stairs and told the Chase and Carly. I cant wait to see them again"

Chase" I can't wait to see you tomorrow. OK we gotta go. Bye, love you."

Claire" Love ya. Bye"