Confused???

~A week before the NZ trip.~

I was confused on why when my parents passed that I wasn't taken into my grandparents care, so I began looking at my parents death records and notes that they had left. Whilst I was digging through the papers I found my father will wrote before he died.

'.... Please when I pass and if my wife passes please don't let Claire, our daughter go into my grandparents care. They have not been good to us and I don't trust them with our baby.

Claire Grace Jones, I love you and I never want you to forget that. Please take care of your mother and if anything happens to her you will be safe and god will rest his hand over you. I love you baby girl...'

I chose to show it to Sam and Colby because after reading this letter I don't want to go to these people's house for the first time alone. Colby thought that it would be a good idea to show Elty since he was my legal guardian.

Elty- What is this?
Claire- it is my fathers will. He said that he doesn't want me to know my grandparents because he doesn't trust them. But I think that I should meet them with one of you or multiple and listen to what they have to say since I have a few questions that I would like to be answered.
Elty- Well I think that it is a old idea and all four of us should go meet them since you are living with us. Now are you all packed and ready because the flight to NZ is 13 hours.
Claire- Yeah I am all ready I just think that I should tell you that I have a fear of flying and my anxiety adds to it.
Elty- Don't worry you are seated next to Sam and Colby also Corey and I are directly behind you so it will be all good.
Claire- Okay cool. I hope everything goes well cause I don't know if I should trust these people.
Elty- Well the guys and I have to go film a video so you will be here with the girls all night.

He walks towards me, gives me a kiss on the forehead and heads up stairs.

------------------
A/N

Sorry for the late upload I have had a Yolleyball tournament for the past week and for the next two days. ❤️❤️❤️