Crazy

Time skip.... to the end of the trip.

We have been bungee jumping, dirt bike riding, hiking to a beach, ludging ,gone on the sky swing, zip lining, fed ducks/black swans, went to a minority village, stand up paddle boarding, chased by police , zorbing, indoor skydiving, jet boating and so much more.

We arrived at the airport, grabbed our suitcases and said goodbye to Elton. He was staying for another few weeks with some other guys. The four of us checked in and passed through security. I couldn't wait to get home and see Aaron, Devyn, Kat and Amanda. The boys all got something to eat and some things for the flight.

The flight felt like it went forever cause I was stuck in a row with two strangers. The guys were a few rows behind me so a few hours in I went and just spoke with them till it was time that food was served.  There was really bad turbulence and I was shaking in my own skin. Thoughts were racing trough my mind. I thought I was going to die. I went back to my seat and order just a glass of water. We had been flying for 12 hours with only 2 hours left I had a little nap and woke up when we were touching down on the run way.

We de bored the  airplane, collected our bags, passed through customs and caught an uber to out house. I couldn't believe that I just spent 2 weeks in a different county with 4 dudes. We walked back into the house and I was attacked by circa and buddy. As I stared to walk up to my room, I was greeted by Devyn with half a face of makeup, circa was still following me and when I opened my door she instantly jumped up on my bed and fell asleep. I layed down next to her and didn't wake up till the next morning. I was woke up and headed down to see Corey and Devyn shaving buddy giving him a lion looking haircut. I slowly backed away and pretended that I didn't see it. I was now waiting to hear Aaron's reaction. My life is crazy.

And it is just going to get crazier......