THIS IS CLAIRE

Hey, I am Claire. I am 13 years old and this is my story on how I got adopted by the TFIL house. When I was 3 my father was shot whilst serving in the Military and my mom committed suicide directly infront of me after she found out about my fathers death, since I was an only child I was thrown into an adoption centre. I have been living in a old run down adoption centre in the middle of California for the past 10 years, and have been living with my 2 best friends, Carly and Chase. No one really comes through here and no one has been adopted for the past year and a half. Even though we have given up on being adopted Carly, Chase and I continue to have fun. Carly has been my best friend since I was 2 and we have had so many crazy adventures together, both of our dads we in the military and we were both stationed on the same base. They were sadly both killed in action and since Carlys mom had passed away when she was giving birth, Carly came to live with us. 4 years ago, we met Chase and we instantly bonded. As a group we love exploring, pranks, sports, skateboarding, trying new things and doing things that scare us. We have gotten in a lot of trouble with the police recently, but who cares we love it. Makes us feel alive.