LET THE CRAZINESS BEGIN

One day when we were skate boarding down towards the lake where we normally hang out and I got a call from the director of the centre, saying that we need to get back to the centre immediately as there were people who wanted to adopted some young kids. We all got on our boards laughing all the way back. When we walked in I saw a large group of young looking adults talking. After we put our boards away, we joined everyone else sitting on the couch who were waiting. Most of the older kids had given up hope of being adopted, where the younger kids were really excited. Chase, Carley and I, we loved it here cause we had each other, so we didn't care about being adopted. When you go in to met the people who want or are thinking about adopting, you walk into this tiny room all by yourself with only a few chairs and you only have 3 mins to talk to them and then after everyone talks to them you have to wait until they make a decision on who they will adopt, if they chose too.

I was the first person to be interviewed and when I walked in I was greeted by smiles from everyone.
Corey" Hey, it is nice to met you, I am Corey, this is Devyn, that's Elton, Colby, Sam, Kat, Amanda and Aaron."
Claire" Hi, well I am Claire. It is really nice to met all of you."
Devyn" You are really pretty you know that."
Claire" Thanks, but I am actually really ugly."
Elton" Well we all live in a house together and it gets real crazy. Since we are all Youtubers we do crazy pranks on each other, explore crazy and abandoned places, spend overnight at places and almost get caught by the police in the making."
Colby" So, what do you like to do for fun in your spare time?"
Claire" Well......I love exploring, pranks, sports, skateboarding, trying new things and doing things that scare me. Me and my friends have gotten in trouble with the police because of it, but I love doing it."
Kat" What do you think about living with 5 guys and only 2 other girls?"
Claire" Well I am fine with it, because I spend a lot more time with guys that girls here. I have a quick question for you. If you did adopt me would you treat me differently since I am a young kid and not an adult.?"
Amanda" Of course not. I mean the boys act like kids most of the time anyway."
Aaron" Yo, so sorry but the time is up. So we will see you after we have talked to everyone else."
Sam" Bye have a good day"
Claire" Bye."

I joined everyone else on the couch and waited for what seemed like ages. By the time they walked out and made their decision I was so tired and almost fell asleep on Chase's shoulder. I slowly became fully conscious as they were walking towards all of us with the director.

Elton" OK guys we have decided to adopt someone today. After a long time of consideration we decided to adopt Claire. Can you please go pack up all of your things we are leaving in 10 minutes."

I was shocked, why would they adopt me? Surely there are better kids, younger, cuter. Odd. I slowly got up and walked to my room along with Carly and Chase. I really didn't want to leave them but I also really wanted to get out of this place. I quickly packed up all of my things and made my way downstairs to where everyone was waiting for me. I turned around and hugged Chase and Carly goodbye and left before I started crying. We packed my bags in one of the cars and began to drive home. I was in the car with Colby, Sam, Kat and Aaron.