Chapter 9

Readers p.o.v

The next morning I woke up in Trender's arms, but wriggled out of them and stood up. All I wanted was to go to work that day, to get away from Trender and that mansion for at least a little while, so I began to get ready. I washed, got dressed, had a small snack and waited for Trender to wake up so I could go.

When he did eventually wake up he looked over at me and yawned.

"Your up early, what's the rush?"

"Trender I have work today, and you said I could go" He sighed then got up stretching

"Yes I did, but remember what I said" I nodded slightly and he walked over to me, wrapping an arm around my waist. "I will be at the shop as the mannequin once again, so I will be watching over you" I nodded and he pulled me closer then teleported just outside of the forest where I could see my town once against.

Honestly it felt so good seeing it again, that it made me want to cry. But that feeling of freedom would be short lived, as I knew I would be taken away from it later on.

Before he could stop me, I ran into the town like lightning and went straight to work. There were many places I could have gone instead, home, to the police, but neither of those places would keep me safe, and no one would believe me anyway, so for at least one day, I wanted freedom.

I arrived to my shop, but was met by wooden planks across the door, which took away all feelings of freedom. I ran to it and placed my hands on the wood.

"W-what happened?" I then heard a voice and chuckle in my ear.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you baby, your shop got closed down earlier today" My eyes widened and I turned around to look at Trender.

"Wait what, why?" He leaned into my neck and whispered

"Well after you went missing my love, those two humans at the store believed that it was a ghost at the store, and they were finally fed up of all the bad things happening there. So they closed store, and guess what darling" I looked at him and my eyes watered up.

"What?"

"They haven't told anyone about your disappearance, as they don't want to be charged with kidnapping you, so no one knows your gone, and no one is looking either" Tears went down my face.

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier? You got my hopes up!" He stroked my cheek.

"You were so insistent on coming back to work, so I knew you wouldn't believe me if I told you" He held my hips and pulled me close. "But don't worry my love, I'm still going to let you go into town, and since no one knows you went missing, you cant tell anyone your back" I cried and he held me then kissed my cheek. "Next time my love, listen to me, I'm only here to make you happy. Now, go have some fun" He teleported away and all I did was collapse onto my knees and cry.

I hated it. I hated being trapped, I hated feeling manipulated, I hated feeling confused, but what I hated the most was how he made me feel. The way he made my heart beat, the way he held me, the way he was so kind to me, like I was being seduced by some demon. I loved him. I loved him, but I hated him at the same time. He was so manipulative, he always knew how I felt, but the worse thing was he knew how to make me feel better, so no matter what, I could never stay mad at him, though I so badly wanted to.  

After a while I got up, and started to walk back into the woods and back to him. I no longer felt safe whilst being away from him, like he had set up another trap to make me go running back to him, so I would go back to him myself and never leave his side. That was the only way I would feel safe and some happiness. And I have to admit, accepting the truth put a slight smile on my face. Maybe everything could end up okay with Trender.

((Hey guys, sorry for the long wait and sorry if this chapter isn't great, I just decided that to make this story more loving and to get the normal Trender back, you as the reader would have to accept your life with him forever XD))