officially official

Logan's POV: we pull away and I lean my forehead on hers we stay like that for while just enjoying the moment.

(Y/N): I don't want to ruin the moment or anything but what exactly are we?

Logan: ( smirks) well we tried the going on date thing but that didn't work because —

(Y/N): because people go on dates to get to know each other and we already know each other I mean we live together.

Logan: that's exactly what I was thinking, so I guess we get to skip that part, so I guess ...... we are .......... boyfriend and girlfriend?

(Y/N): it sounds good to me.

Logan: yeah then it's settled we are officially dating (smiles)

(Y/N): yeah (nods and smiles back) 

Logan's Pov: well today started as a crappy busy day and now it could not have ended better then this, I can officially call her my girlfriend, omg just by saying that I can feel the wild butterflies in my stomach, I can tell the Logang, we can hold hands in public, everything is just great.

the next day.

Logan: (walking into the kitchen)

(Y/N): (while cooking) hey good morning!

Logan:( walks up to you wrapping his arms around you waist so your back is touching his chest) good morning, what are you making?

(Y/N):(blushes) just pancakes.

Logan: (kisses your cheek) nice nice.

(Y/N): (chuckles)

Evan:good morning guuuuuuu..............

Logan & (Y/N): (look at Evan, timidly smiling)

Evan: WHAT THE HELL DID I MISS????????

Logan: well ...(still not letting go of you) its ma big day!

(Y/N): are you kidding me? is that how you are going to explain into people with "its ma bug day"

Logan: hey Evan understands me.

Evan:(in a playful way) oh so you skipped the going on dates and just went straight to the relationship, not really surprised you guys have skipped a lot of things, that is why cam is here.    ( covers his mouth realizing what he just said) it just came out I swear I didn't mean it, like cameron is great I freaking love that little dude and you know it!!!

Logan: EVAN!!!

(Y/N): Evan don't worry we get it, and you mister hep me take the plates to the table.

Logan: ugh FIIIINE.

(Y/N) POV: so after we eat I go shower, and give cameron a bath and changed his clothes, after that I take him to play in the backyard with Kong , meanwhile Logan finished the last touches of yesterdays vlog and posting, I'm so glad I said yes to him, I know its not like we are getting married but it still a big step for us after everything we have being through, after a while I hear the door open, I hear him say " hey" and sit next to me.

Logan: so we are watching a football game at George's house, and I was wondering if you wanted to come.

(Y/N): yeah sure, but whats really on you head I can see you are hiding something?

Logan: Pfft no WHAT.

(Y/N): Logan Alexander paul!!!!

Logan: well since we are officially dating since last night, I  already want to tell the logang, and I though that I should probably tell my friends first you know, like make it OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL.