IT'S OUR BIG DAY!!!!

(Y/N) POV: OMG OMG OMG! I woke up this morning to people screaming and running and Nora yelling in my ear, I thought I was supposed to be the one going crazy, guess everyone else is more nervous than me, Nora and Kylie drag me to this chair, where this lady is waiting for me she introduces her self" hey I'm Sabrina and I will be doing your make up and hair with my good friend, Jazmin"

(Y/N): um hey?!

(Y/N) POV: so yeah I just sit there, and let the lady do my hair while Jazmin does my make up, they were pretty fast they finished in two hours, I know that might seem like a long ass time but tbh for a wedding day its pretty fast, after that they started getting ready, and then I began reading the letter Logan sent me, and let me just say I had to retouch my make up, well here is the letter.

Dear love of my life:

  I'm writing this because we are now hours away from being husband and wife, and this are some of the things I might not be able to say while saying our vows, but I want you to know,  when I first meet you I had no idea we would get this far I still remember that day when I found out I was going to be a dad, I'm going to be honest I wasn't ready, I was terrified, I thought how can I take care of another life if I can barely look out for me, but then the more time I spent with you watching our baby grow in you, every time we would talk about him, and how our future was going to change, you gave me hope, you were so strong through it all, even tho you knew what people would think of you and how society was going to judge you, you never once told me you wanted to give up because that is the type of woman you are, you are strong selfless and so kind, sometimes, well all of the time I wonder how the hell I ended up with someone like you, how someone like me could end up with such and amazing person like you, and I know that we might disagree sometimes, but I am now telling you, I will fight for us because after all the crazy things we've gone through, I won't let anyone or anything end this, and because I can't and I don't ever want to let you go, you and cameron are the reasons why I wake up every morning, and fight to be better, you two are my reasons to live, so thank you for making me better, and thank you for  never ever giving up on me, and I can't wait to vlog  the of our lives together, you ae going to get to know this vlog life with me, love you.

(Y/N) POV: well I don't want to know what his vows will be omg today I am going to cry so much, cant wait to live the rest of my life with him.

Logans POV: well I woke before everyone else, well I couldn't really sleep last night but , I still can't believe today is the day, I can't wait, but I go to the living room I wake everyone else up and then this professionals who will do our hair, after that we put our suit on, and while the rest of the boys and cameron  get their hair done I go to a corner  and read (Y/N) letter.

Dear future husband:

I still remember the first day we meat I have to be honest I though you were crazy,lol but the closer we got to each other the crazier I got for you, when I found out I was pregnant, I though that everything I had fought for was over, I thought I was going to have to go through all of it alone, and then you said you weren't going to leave me, and you didn't and  I will always be thankful for that, you never once complained, and I'm so blessed to have you, we have a family together, and after everything  we have gone through, we fought together and that is what we will always do forever, and I will always and forever, fight for us, we will make our family bigger, and we will grow old together. when I was little I use to wonder who was going to be the men I was going to spend the rest of my life with, and I'm so glad its you, I can't wait to be your wife, and grow old together, I will always love you, and no matter how crazy our life gets, I will forever be there with you, to help you and give you support.