The end.

(Y/N): omg pam is logan on his way, I don't know if I can hold them anymore.

Pam: yes honey just wait a couple more minutes.

(Y/N): omg this happened in camerons birth, he almost didn't make it.

Pam: yeah he isn't the type to be in time to anything, he is usually late.

Nurse: mam i don't know if we can wait any longer we need to proceed now.

Pam: just a couple more minutes.

(Y/N): OMG!!!!!! LOGAN HURRYYYYYYYY.

Logan: (runs through the door) I'm here I'm here.

(Y/N): FREAKING FINALLY GOSH!!!!.

Logan: im so sorry L.A traffic you know, mom can you record please.

Pam: yeah of course.

(Y/N) POV: omg I can't believe it, it feels like it was yesterday when I found out I was pregnant, and now I'm giving birth not to one but two little girls, Logan freaking made it thank God, after what feels like forever my babies are finally in this world, at first we thought we were only expecting one baby, but when we went to find out the gender, they didn't just tell us it was going to be a girl, but they found out it wasn't just one but TWO!!, I guess Logan was right, it was a girl, but his "fatherly" instinct didn't see the twins.

Nurse: so do you guys have a name yet?

Logan: yes (looking at the girl he is holding in his arms) she is Josephine Danielle Paul.

Nurse: that is a beautiful name, and the other princess?.

(Y/N): she is Alexandra Emma Paul.

Nurse: beautiful okay i'll let you guys rest and enjoy your beautiful babies.(leaves the room)

Pam: (sobbing) they are so beautiful.

Logan: oh mom dont cry please.

Pam: I'm crying of joy so let me cry.

Logan: okay i'll call everyone else in, Jake wants to meet them and Cameron is excited to see his little sisters.

(Y/N): okay I'm excited to se Kylie is she here with Esteban and Mark.

Logan: I think, here mom hold Josephine and i'll be aback with everyone.( hands pam Josephine)

(Y/N) POV:  after a while Logan came in with everyone, Nora, the boys, Jeff, Kylie and her little baby boy Esteban and Mark and I know my mom will fly to L.A tomorrow, we talk for a while until I pass out,i was exhausted from the girls, and when I wake up I see Logan holding Alexandra in his arms as Josephine is in her crib holding his hand, Pam took cameron home and they will be back tomorrow, honestly I'm so blessed I have a beautiful family,  a loving husband a really handsome son and two beautiful princesses, I couldn't ask for more.

Two years later.

(Y/N): Logan hurry we have to take a picture before the twins get their dress dirty, and everyone is ready we are just waiting for you.

Logan: okay yeah just wait I was just putting the presents that Jeff brought on the table so kong won't get them.

(Y/N): the picture will only take a minute please hurry.

George: LOGAN!! I can't stay in this same position forever.

Logan: okay I'm coming.

Click

(Y/N): okay everyone I got the picture you can all go back to enjoy the party.

Cameron: mom, my sister Alex is playing in the mud.

(Y/N): Logan can you please go check I have to find Josephine before we sing happy birthday.

Logan: I'm on it, and I think Josephine was with Esteban.

(Y/N): okay.

Logans POV: and yeah I found little Alex playing in the mud, I grab her clean her up a bit and take her to the center of the room were her mom and sister are waiting with everyone else ready to sing happy birthday, after we sing happy birthday we go and let the kids play, at the end of the party everyone leaves to their homes, and (Y/N) and I are left to give the kids a bath after they are all clean we put them to bed and then begin to clean the house.

(Y/N): today was fun.

Logan: yeah, I still can't believe the twins are already two, they grow so fast and cameron will soon be seven, in no time they will all be graduating from high school and then college, and then getting ready for their wedding omg I don't know if I'm ready for that.

(Y/N): Logan the twins haven't even started school yet and you are already thinking about their wedding I think you need to relax a bit they just turned 2.

Logan: you know what yeah I need a break.

(Y/N): yeah you do.

Logan: ( sitting on the couch) and you need a break too so come sit with me, and we can clean up tomorrow.

(Y/N): you better help me.

Logan: yeah i'll help you and cameron will help us too.

(Y/N): dont forget he has a football game tomorrow, and the girls have their first dance class next week.

Logan: you see what I mean they are growing up way to fast.

(Y/N): well they have to grow up some day.

Logan: yeah I guess so.

(Y/N): the house is so quiet while they are sleeping.

Logan: do you think this is how it will be in thirty years when they all move out and have their families, its gonna be us just the two of us wrinkly and old.

(Y/N): logan chill for a second enjoy the now.

Logan: okay I will, do you want to watch a movie?

(Y/N): yeah, like the old times.

Logan: thats what I'm saying, okay lets watch a movie.

(Y/N) POV: after choosing the movie we snuggle in the couch and we fall asleep in each others arms, the last thing I hear is Logan whispering in my ear "thank you for giving me such a beautiful family, thank you, I love you" and just like that we feel asleep wrapped in each others arms, and we will forever love each other and snuggle with each other, this life is much better then what I could have ever imagined, I love my family, I love my kids and I love my husband, I will enjoy every second with them.

THE END.

thank you guys for reading this story, I enjoyed writing it so much, and I am so so thankful for all the support you guys gave it, I am kinda sad that its over, but how they say not all good things last forever, lol okay but seriously I love you guys and without you and  your support and your votes this would have never happened so thank you so much, and we freaking reached 32.7 k reads and 820 votes, that is insane and I am so thankful for your support and love and for even taking the time to even look at the story and giving it a chance so thank you so so much, love you guys, and:

don't forget to vote if you enjoyed.

PS: I will be starting another story.

I LOVE YOU GUYS.