Doubts.

the next day

 (Y/N) pov: so last night was great except for the ride back home, idk the atmosphere felt weird, maybe its just me, and the fact that I couldn't stop thinking about Claudia and how she spent the whole party with Logan like she didn't move from his side its was like he was her property or something, well today I'm taking cam to his appointment, and then later on I have to go to a photoshoot for maverick, but Logan and everyone else will get started earlier since I will get there a little late. once I'm done getting ready, I walk out trying to make no noise since I know everyone else is sleeping, and I wake cam and leave to his appointment.

At the photoshoot.

Jeff: okay so (Y/N) said she will get here in like 30min so take a break eat something.

Claudia: oh so she is coming?

Jeff: yeah why?

Claudia: just asking.

Logan: (sitting at a corner looking down at the ground)

Jeff: (walking towards Logan) hey you okay.

Logan: yeah.

Jeff: you sure cause you don't look fine.

Logan: well not really just a lot in my mind.

Jeff: wanna talk about it.

Logan: yeah I guess, I need someone else's opinion.

claudia:( walks towards were Logan and Jeff are sitting) hey Logan, Ray, Brandon and I  are going to get some food wanna come.

Logan: well I kinda .....

Jeff: no me and him need to talk just go.

Claudia: you su...

Jeff: YES he is sure just GO.

claudia: okay then.( walks away)

Jeff: so whats up.

Logan: well someone told me something yesterday that left me thinking. and the more I think about it the more it makes sense.

Jeff: what would that be.

Logan: that (Y/N) lied to me and cameron isn't my child.

Jeff: are you kidding.

Logan: what it makes senses I mean we only sleep together once and then she suddenly got pregnant.

Jeff: okay yes I get that, but what do you plan on doing about it, are you going to ask her or something?

Logan: no of course not, I'm not gonna ask her, she would get pissed that I doubted her, I was planning in having a DNA test, like in secret without her knowing you know.

Jeff: oh I see.

Logan: so what do you think I should do like I want  a DNA test but I don't the same time.

Jeff: what do I think,.... well I think that you are either blind or really stupid, like I get it you are color blind, but honestly really have you not looked at him??, he looks exactly like you, even your mom has told you that he looks exactly like you when you were little, and you really think she wouldn't find out if you did have a secret DNA test, what would you do if she did find out, how do you think she would feel, like how would she react, and what if he is yours and she finds out you did that do you think she would let you see him, I DON'T THINK SOOOO!!, like she would be pissed and she would let you have him for a couple of days, but she would be pissed, and how would you feel about that, how would you, how could you look at him when he is 5 or 10 years old and tell him that you love him, when really you know that you didn't want him when he was 7 months because you weren't sure if you were his father, like how.

Logan: I mean you have a point, and yeah he does look a lot like me.

Jeff: yeah I know everyone knows that, he is literally a replica of you, unless you have a twin out there, then I'm pretty sure he is your child.

Logan: yeah sorry I guess I just got carried away with my thoughts and what that person told me, ugh, yeah I'm sorry.

Jeff: I just can't believe you would doubt it for even a second, all because a girl told you.

Logan: wait I didn't say it was a ..

Jeff: Logan I can see right through you boy, I'm not stupid.

Logan: (sighs) 

you and cam walk through the door.

(Y/N): hey everyone

Logan: hey (as he walks over to you and takes cam from you hands) how was the appointment?

(Y/N):it was great the doctor said he is perfectly fine, we just have more shots next month but thats it.

Jeff: ( as he stands next to Logan playing with cam) that is fantastic, he is just like his dad a big healthy boy.( he looks at Logan with  an eyebrow raised)

Logan: (he looks at Jeff sees his expression and kisses cam in the forehead)

Logan walks around the gym rocking cam trying to make him go to sleep.

Logans POV:  I can't believe I would doubt it for a second, I feel terrible, I don't deserve him I don't deserve his love and the joy he has brought into my life, I can't believe I trusted Claudia over (Y/N), like why....... who would do that, but I promise to never do it again, no matter what people say, I will do my best to never let him or (Y/N) down again, I don even want to think what my life would be like without him, he makes everything so much better, he makes me want to be a better person.

Logan(whispers into cam's ear) I will never let you down again.