Chapter 4

"You took Harry and yourself out to lunch using my debit card?" Liam asks his eyebrows knitted together in anger mixed with confusion, "Yes my love." Niall replies simply as he brings chicken out from the fridge to cook for dinner, "You yell at me for spending money yet-"

"I wouldn't suggest you keep that tone with me unless you want a repeat." Niall growls, Liam blushing as he knows that Niall is referring to the spanking. Yes it turned into sex, but it still hurt! Plus, Kyle was home. Talk about never respecting your dad again. 

"I didn't yell at you for spending money," Niall starts rummaging through the spice cabinet next to the stove, "I was scolding you for spending money on useless crap." Liam sighs rolling his eyes, "It wasn't useless to me."

"Liam James tell me a time in your life when you'll ever need a Neck Slimmer?" Liam can't help giggle at the name of such item he was expecting in the mail quite soon, "You know, when I'm all fat and old."

"You're a child." Niall mutters twisting the knob on the stove seeing the small flame, "Well you're just rude."

"Woah Dad what an insult." Kyle snickers entering the room, Liam huffs crossing his arms jutting his bottom lip out in pout, "Be nice to your father, he's still upset with me." Niall calls towards Kyle who rolls his eyes, "Dad you ordered dog sweaters, we don't own a dog." Kyle inquires backing up Niall's reasoning for taking away his debit card. 

"What the hell ever! I make most of the damn money in this fucking house and I can choose how I get to fucking spend it!" Liam snarls, Niall clearing his throat afterwards, "Kyle go upstairs, I'll call you when dinner's done." The hybrid submits glancing at Liam who gulps, "G-good luck dad." 

"Hand me your belt, I don't think my hand is getting through to you when talking about respect."

"God I've missed this." Zayn can't help but announce as he enters taking Louis in his arms kissing Harry on the cheek, "Well, I might not be able to remember much, but I do know how to cook still." Harry hums smirking when Zayn licks his lips teasingly, "Yummy." Louis giggles kissing Zayn's lips himself, "Love you's Daddy!"

"And I love my monster!" Zayn returns swinging his baby around in the air happily.

After an uneventful dinner, Louis was bathed and put to bed, Zayn in his recliner watching the T.V mostly to avoid his thoughts; when Harry enters the room changed into sweats. The man was so breathtaking, even if he wasn't dressed in much, he looked stunning. 

Shocking both men, Harry strolls over plopping down on Zayn's lap, "Am I to heavy?" Harry worries his eyebrows knitted together, Zayn shakes his head placing his lips aganist Harry's temple, "Never, you're perfect."

"You're not so bad yourself Mr.Malik." Harry hums the couple having their hands linked together. Zayn stares at Harry's hand his eyes glazing over the ring, "You're still wearing it." Harry nods smiling softly, "Yeah."

"I'm glad you like it." Zayn replies his voice faltering, "I-I know we're not married anymore." Harry states his breath hitching, "D-did we have a plan to change that?" Zayn feels himself freeze, his heart slowing due to shock, "N-no, no. We didn't think about stopping the divorce once we got back together." Zayn finally manages, "But that makes no sense." Harry inquires, "Liam's a lawyer, he didn't think of that?" 

"I don't know."

"Zayn?" Harry's forest eyes stare into the hazel ones as he shifts his body, "What?" Zayn returns his eyes falling from the contact onto Harry's wet bottom lip, "W-why did you do drugs?"

"I was depressed."

"Why?"

"I don't remember, I just was. You saved me." Zayn adds pushing a curl back from Harry's face, "I-I cheated on Niall, didn't I?" Harry asks seriously, his eyes darkening as his body sinks into itself, "No babe, no, you two um, you two broke up a-and then I was a rebound." Zayn knows it's wrong. He knows the bold faced lie was so wrong; yet he couldn't bring himself to tell Harry the truth and risk having him hate himself for it later. 

As if knowing he didn't cheat on a man he thought he loved, Harry brightens kissing Zayn's lips, "Thank you Zayn." Laying his head on Zayn's chest the older man strokes his hair lovingly, "Anytime Hazz."

"I love you." Harry mumbles, Zayn feels his chest tighten around the words, "I love you too."

Sobbing, Liam's being pulled into Niall's arms having his cheeks kissed, "You know I don't like doing that."

"Y-you know I-I have a pain kink." Liam admits blushing at his hard, Niall chuckles slapping Liam's raw backside, "You can have your card back, but no more online shopping unless I approve of it. Deal?"

"'M not a child Niall."

"Of course you're not, I'd be in a jail if I were having sex with and marrying a child." Niall retorts, "Don't talk down to me," Liam pleads looking for at least a bit of compromise, "Fine, but just don't buy stupid stuff anymore. I won't hesitate to warm your bottom again if you need it."

"Sadly I know this." Liam pouts rubbing his backside, "Go get Kyle, we're ordering pizza for dinner." Niall commands smirking at his soon to be husband. 

>>Just a filler mainly, the book is still in the process of getting started so you can expect little chapters like this until the first twist. Lots of Love! ~Emma :)