Chapter 10

"When do you think all our problems started?" Harry asked standing at the sink running hands through his freshly trimmed hair, "Hell," Zayn muses spitting the toothpaste in the sink next to him, "When we got married." Playfully hitting him, Harry rolls his eyes, "I'm being serious," Zayn sighs racking his brain until he furrows his eyebrows, "When we couldn't have a baby,"

"I didn't want one," Harry admits, "I was selfish."

"Rightfully so, Niall was never there and I was." Zayn inquires leading Harry to the bed ushering him next to him, Harry crawls next to the man as if it were natural, a script the two were attempting. "Tell me about the adoption process," Harry mumbles turning his body towards Zayn with doe eyes, "The what?" Zayn returns, "Adopting Louis, how did we choose him?"

"I kidnapped him." Zayn answers bluntly having Harry scoff raising up, "Serious,"

"I am being serious. His owner which turned out to be your uncle I think, long story-"

"The reason Robin's in prison."

"Yeah, that. Well, Louis was left at a park and I rescued him. Been with us ever since." Harry nods lowering himself to lay on Zayn's chest, a ballsy move, but a comforting gesture. "Niall and Liam still haven't got married, have they?"

"No."

"Are you going to marry me?" Harry asks lifting his head once more, Zayn peers down at him, "Of course I'd marry you again. The minute you're ready." kissing Zayn's jaw, Harry settles down curling into him, "I can feel that I loved you, I just don't remember it." 

"You will," Zayn assures, it's then that their bedroom door is opened. A sobbing hybrid with his lion tucked under his arm is crawling between the parents fussily rubbing his eyes as he tucks himself into Harry. "What happened baby?" The Papa asks ruffling his hair, "I-I's a-a had ba-bad 'dweams." Louis cries, Zayn smiles warmly kissing Louis' head, "Well we'll just have to make those bad dreams go away, won't we?" Pulling his family closer to his chest, he holds the pair waiting until Louis' soft snores filled his ears. 

That's also when Harry speaks again, "I don't want to," 

"Want to what?" Zayn returns whispering, Harry rolls onto his side showing Zayn the silver wedding band placed perfectly on his finger, "I want to make new memories, a fresh start." The husband nods, "I want that too."

>>Well it looks like the A Son's Heart series is going to have a happy ending. Or not. Who knows? I don't. Short little chapter whilst I'm on the mend from having my shoulder worked on. Lots of Love to each and every reader!! ~Emma :)